or Connect

Posts by Zacharrrr

Is that dirt in pic 3 where your hand is visible?
    SARTORIO BY KITON SUIT   WOOL, MOHAIR & CASHMERE   This is a wonderful Sartorio suit: dark gray 4 seasons in wool mohair and cashmere. Rather tight cut, modern design and light tailoring ensure a soft and natural shape.  And we have all the great-light tailoring Neapolitan features: soft shoulder, high notch, high waist and button point, open front quarters, rather closer fit, full floating canvas construction.   The suit is mainly handmade and it has been...
For your consideration is this incredible trench coat, a one time opportunity to get a timeless trench that will last you a lifetime. Yours, for 1100€ shipped. NWT Fabric: 57% Mohair, 38% Silk, 6% Virgin Wool. Leather details Weight: Fall, Spring, Summer. Light weight   Details: Double breasted, belt, buttons with Brioni signature, collar tab, 2 front pockets, 2 inside pockets, tab and 2 buttons at cuffs, partially lined, single back vent. Leather inserts: collar tab,...
hey guys, im looking for online stores to buy suits... specifically im looking for RLBL and caruso. I have exhausted ebay/eharberdashard/malford/yoox and would love osme suggestions on where I can buy a nice navy suit online...   Thanks for helping
same here. Rubber all the way. Its not worth to endure the pain and ruin my feet.
looking for said suit, no pinstripes :) im located in the EU and would prefer sellers from the EU.   thanks!
i dont want it used
tags were not shown in the listing, so i requested a pic of the tags. buyer said he also has the original bill from the store but never sent it to me. either way, im returning the jacket
and whats your impression of the fabric ? are these edges normal for a new cashmere sportscoat ? just so I know in the future
hey guys, quick question. I bought a "NWT" cashmere sportscoat RLBL on ebay. It arrived without tags and the edges as well as the fabric do look a little bit rough, definetly not like something thats NWT. However maybe im wrong in this case and would appreciate some feedback on the condition of the item. I also found a hair under the collar.   Thanks a ton.