or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

I would be interested in a wholecut in cordovan - black, navy or burgundy cordovan.  I could be persuaded to support a medallion toe, although I would really prefer a plain toe.     I am afraid, however, that I need a last that supports a wide foot - forest or rain - and I need the wide fitting for either of those.  I understand that Oscar or Robert lasts are wider still, but I think those are boots only.  
I would be grateful for a "how to" if you would be willing to do it.  Thank you.
I have exactly this same boot that has exactly the same tongue shift in only one boot.  I am looking forward to seeing any suggestions.  I realized the problem when my leg was getting rubbed raw because of the tongue shift.  
Those look great.  Too bad the order was messed up.  Hope you get the correct ones soon.
yes, Epaulet did offer that and it did go into production; it is in production as we speak.   Obviously this is purely a matter of taste, but personally, I prefer the lower shaft of the wingtip boot posted by JL. .
Those are outstanding.  
With Alden, "whiskey" is one the colors of its cordovan leather - horse ass - shoes. A durable, great-looking, easy-to-maintain leather. "Burnished tan" is one of the colors used for Alden calf leather -cowhide- shoes.
That's what I'm talking about.  The King of the King!
Really like that split toe monk.  Always have.  too big for me, dammit.
Great looking shoes and pictures.