or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

grant last doesn't fit me like barrie.   If so, the narrower toe box makes a material difference to this foot.  
citishoes has longwings, PTB and NSTs in some of the less common cordovan colors.  You would have to call to see if in your size.  
Really love these.  Wish I could find in my size.  They look great.  Enjoy them!
+ 1
That is funny. But I thought See Ya Steve is only an exotic cordovan hound.  Or is he branching out?
i don't know what you are concerned about.  The antique edge trim v. the dark edge trim make those two different shoes! 
Those are really handsome - outstanding looking shoes.  I hope you can make them work, and enjoy them.
just somewhat crazy.  Just kidding - and I mean that.  A man should know what he likes.
And I thought I was bad because I have a number of Aldens in different colors: LHS, NST, PTB, longwings, captoes and chukkas in various cordovan colors and Indy boots in various leathers. But multiple copies of the same shoe?My doctor wears nothing but black PTBs. They look to be calf PTBs and are probably Allen Edmonds. He is getting a bit wild, however: he recently showed up in PTBs made of pebble grain black calf.Many moons ago I knew an academic in NYC who was a...