or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

Leffot has made a wingtip boot on chamois.  J. Gilbert offered a chamois boot as well.
Alden makes a snuff suede chukka as part of its standard line.  Find them at Alden NYC, DC or SF.
Do you mean snuff suede?  I am not familiar with Alden offering tobacco suede.  If you mean snuff suede, Alden NYC carries that boot with red brick sole and Alden SF has it with a different sole, I think the cork sole used on the standard Indy boots.
No you have it. The only difference is that the stock Alden model is on the slimmer Aberdeen last. Looks better withbsuots/business attire than the barrie- lasted version that is more casual because of the relative unsleakness of the barrie last.

I was not trying to "target" you -- not my intent at all, and I am sorry I left you with that impression.  I simply commented on your price opinion -- disagreeing with it -- just as someone else commented on your opinion, disagreeing with it as well.   With all respect that is due to your opinion, my view on the price matters as much as yours -- not at all.  What matters is what someone decides to pay.  The market will determine the worth of these shoes.  At this point,...
High larious!
Most wear the same size on the barrie last )last the 975s are built on) as trublance (the last for your Indys).
I think that is what is called wishful thinking.  If that were the case, he would not have bought them in the first place and I would have bought them.  And be wearing them to court tomorrow!
Absolutely right.  We will see what happens.