or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

Those are great-looking boots, Mr. DV. Moulded sole also has a pebble grain boot.  
Thank you for the new made to order program.  It sounds like it will increase opportunities for more great styles.  That is great news.   A vote for some boots in saddle cordovan with the lower top, like your Bradbury (captoe) and Steinbeck (short wing tip) boots, as opposed to the boots that go higher up the leg like the Greeley and jumper models.     Also a vote for some spectator make-ups.   Thanks again.
Really great looking.  A man taking care of his things.  
 The Alden Man's Creed These are my chukkas. There are many like them, but these are mine. My chukkas are my best friend.  They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life. My chukkas, without me, are useless. Without my chukkas, I am useless. I must wear my chukkas true. I must walk straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must kick him before he kicks me. I will... My chukkas and I know that what counts in this life is not the miles we walk, the...
J gilbert just got some of these a couple of weeks ago.
I would go for that whiskey shell tanker.
Congratulations, those boots look great, and the combo with pants looks fantastic.
tarrago (sp?) is an incredibly effective product that you spray on suede to make it amazingly water repellent.  I do not know if it will help with dye rubbing off on suede, but I would certainly ask of the manufacturer.  I am sorry I do not have the experience to advise about how to remove such stains.
Alden of Carmel has limited sizes remaining in color 8 shortwings with commando soles on the leydon last.  Leydon is not as round-toed as aberdeen, but it is far slimmer than Barrie.  
I was lucky enough to get these too - Leffot perforated captoe boots in black cordovan - and since Fall is beginning, am wearing them for the first time today.  I too really like the boot - something about the way it is put together is very nice - I think the all eyelets adds to the quality and look as does the double leather sole.  I did not get the color 8 version because I simply could not justify it when I have a color 8 captoe boot.  I really wish, however, that I...