or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

Unfortunately, I think I know the answer to this, but I would love to be in on the grey suede loafer, but I need a wide fitting.  Is there any way at all this loafer can be made on rain or forest last?  I just can't wear simpson or eutem lasts.
This morning as I drove to work at 6:30 am, it was snowing.  It is supposed to be 48 and sunny this afternoon and 60 degress by Friday and down in the 30s on Sunday.  so you tell me how you should dress two weeks from now.   I suggest checking the forecast before you come and then pack for cold, warm, sunny and wet.
I also live in Chi and I wear my Alden and Carmina shellall four seasons. The commando soles are mandatory, for me, during tthe icy times.
No, I love those loafers. Like I said, I love the loafers. See the diffference?
Very handsome suedes.The InitialIimage that hit my head is that they look ready to carry you to Nottingham Forest to join Big John and Robin Hood.
Patrick, What do you mean by black wingtips being contradictory? I am intrigued.
Schmallo, Renton, thank you both very much for your help. I appreciate it. I wear an American "E" width. It sounds like I really need a UK "f" width on the last for this boot. I am afraid the standard UK E width simply is not going to work.
skm, thank you. Do you have any alden shoes? If so, what width do you take on then true - to - size lasts? If no.Alden shoes, do you have Carmina shoes on rain or.forest lasts? If so, what.size do you take in those lasts? Thank you again.
I am interested in the adder ley boot in that light tan color. In the interests of moving this along I would ask for the following information which I know is available through a search but a search is difficult to do on my mobile: what last is this potential gmto made on and is that last available in widths that are wider than UK E and, if so, can a wider width be part of the gmto? Thank you.