or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

j gilbert.  Ask for Yenni Song. Also Leathersoul has make-ups in plaza and other lasts.
j gilbert has navy suede chukkas as does unionmade. Edit:  I just saw the follow-up post with the ever-important information that you are looking for an "e" width.  That knocks out unionmade, which only orders in "d" widths.  The J Gilbert model was also a make-up and, typically, to get an "e" width, you have to pre-order the required size.  You should check to see if J gilbert has your size, but they may not have many "e" widths.  
I sure would.  I would be thrilled to have shoes with that beautiful color and, if I did not feel on my foot whatever caused that bump, I would forget the bump was there after 10 minutes.  Even if I did not forget, I would not care.
Carmina is refusing to do jodphurs in cordovan leathers any longer.  Do a search on this thread for the explanation for this decision.  
Very arch of you and all. Bit this is an affiliate thread. Being condescending about retailers (kmart) and people (my man mullet) is questionable here.
Of course you are: a loafer for laufer!
detroit.
I regret not getting in on the navy shell captoe boot.  I hope that MTO will be revived soon.  
Those are beautiful!
Those are great looking! Ptb in saddle shell and cognac shell!