or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

Thank you, but this is a G&G double monk made to ordrr. I will email you about your recommendation for the G&G a last these double monks are on.
I am in for the double monks. Would need to dial in Size. I am 7e in Edward Green monks on 202 laSt; I am probably 7F on EG 82 last.
I would email Yenni about the last in case the decision is not set in stone.
Née independent Alden store in Seattle - Brick + Mortar is making that boot for 2015. Yenni Song, formerly of J. Gilbert is Brick + Morter. If you go on Alden of Carmel website, you will see the make-ups Yenni is planning for 2015, including the NST boot in natural cxl with commando sole. Take a look and email her with your interests.Good luck
If they fit your feet, the shoes would be fantastic.
Nope. No confusion. Just a great boot. so far it has worked as hard as it looks good.
You had to. You just had to do it. Here it comes.Zug Zug ZugZug Zug ZugZug is the wordI'm thinking of.
No, this was a group made to order from Skoak.  One of the many great ones Skoak has organized.   There is usually another Word associated with this particular Group Made to Order.  I am trying hard not to say the word.  That Word.  Because saying That Word tends to unleash an unholy torrent of exclamations that make it seem that this board has been taken over by Turret's Syndrome sufferers:  a ferocious, unseemly and terrifying flood of wails.   So I will not say That Word.
Really?  Of snow-covered boots?   I have not posted pics here before and dont know that I know how to do that. Most here will not think that an excuse since they do it all of the time, but I have not - I know how to email pics, but not into a specific thread on a website.   If I can figure it out without a lot of effort -- I have weather with which to deal, a bitchin' packer brisket smoking in the smoker that I am tending, all-too-frequent snow shoveling duties that I must...
All hail to heather gorse.  All hail to heather gorse.   Bought from Skoak a pair of the heather gorse galways with the shearling lining in the shaft.  Wasn't sure what the point of shearling lining on the shaft was when I joined the MTO.  Really wasn't sure what the point was when I received the boots and saw them in real life.  As great as the boots looked, I was afraid that I would never where them because while I live in a place with Winters that are reoutinely 6...