or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

Yes, I need a black and whitE spectator, I love these make-ups, go to buy a pair of these shoes, but find only "d" widths.No spectators for meYou buy Alden barrie last shoes - barrie last being the next to widest last Alden offers - in "e" widths. But the shoes you order in the Aberdeen last -Alden's most narrow last - you offer only in "d" width, not "e."Alas, no spectators for me.
These are incredible! Excellent. Hoping you have American "e" width in my size.
I would be in for this.
I love that! Thanks for posting those rad wingtip florsheims.You are brave: I eould nit d as re tell my 12-year-old boy about reading a thread about shoes. I would get mau-maued mercilessly, treated with utter old-fogey contempt about that.Took ny boy to NYC this Summer and took him to MOMA. Saw some paintings in different shades of white. He asked me why these ninoaintings were in a museum and why I was making him waste his life looking at them. I explained the...
Thank you, but this is a G&G double monk made to ordrr. I will email you about your recommendation for the G&G a last these double monks are on.
I am in for the double monks. Would need to dial in Size. I am 7e in Edward Green monks on 202 laSt; I am probably 7F on EG 82 last.
I would email Yenni about the last in case the decision is not set in stone.
Née independent Alden store in Seattle - Brick + Mortar is making that boot for 2015. Yenni Song, formerly of J. Gilbert is Brick + Morter. If you go on Alden of Carmel website, you will see the make-ups Yenni is planning for 2015, including the NST boot in natural cxl with commando sole. Take a look and email her with your interests.Good luck
If they fit your feet, the shoes would be fantastic.