or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

+1 on all opinions expressed here and well and succinctly stated.
You wrote the snuff suede Indy from Alden NY is on red brick and then write "all three are on cork." As youbjust wrote, the snuff suede Indy at Alden Madison is not on the cork sole that Alden uses for its standard Indy models. As you wrote, the NYC model is on red brick, which is a comoletely different material. The Alden shop in San Fran offers the snuff suede Indy boot on the cork sole. But then again the OP asked about chocolate auede, not snuff suede, Indys.
NST loafer on grant last is a bitchin' style!I have them in cigar and color 8. Thus morning I received a call from Alden NYC and will have them in black soon too.
I too have this shoe from Alden NYC and it is on the grant last. But, as See Ya Steve noted, his source was different and, presumably, his source knows of what it speaks.
Leffot has made a wingtip boot on chamois.  J. Gilbert offered a chamois boot as well.
Alden makes a snuff suede chukka as part of its standard line.  Find them at Alden NYC, DC or SF.
Do you mean snuff suede?  I am not familiar with Alden offering tobacco suede.  If you mean snuff suede, Alden NYC carries that boot with red brick sole and Alden SF has it with a different sole, I think the cork sole used on the standard Indy boots.
No you have it. The only difference is that the stock Alden model is on the slimmer Aberdeen last. Looks better withbsuots/business attire than the barrie- lasted version that is more casual because of the relative unsleakness of the barrie last.