or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

My grant last size is my brannock size, in other worda, the same size I wear for all Alden's built on the lasts that are true-to-size.
Are you kidding? No, no one confiscated your shoes to leave you traveling barefoot. The worst that happens is you take your shoes off and put them through the scanner like everyone must. The only inconvenience that you might suffer with Aldens that non-Alden wearers might avoid involves TSA pre-check: you can keep your shoes on in precheck except if the shoes trigger the screener. Then you must remove your shoes just as you would in non-precheck security lines. I...
As to the elastic color, how about going whole hog and doing something super casual like multi-line elastic if that is available?
Those are navy shell.I believe GF has had these for a whule.
Thanks. Consistent with your experience, I wear 7E in barrie and sometimes can get away with 7.5d although 7E is better. I am 7.5 E in brannock size. I typically need an "F" width in UK-sized shoes. I suspect I will need an "f" width here too, but I will need guidance since I have never had Bonafe shoes.
I will go for this so long as the double monk Pattern used is this slant like in the picture, it is in grey museum cafe, and I can get it in a width that is the equivalent of an American "e" width.
Congratulations.  Great looking shoes.
No.  soller will.  Inca will not.
I am in for the grey suede Chelsea on soller last with welt and sole as indicated. Great idea!
Leffot offers that. I think their current order for that is closed and already submitted to Alden but, of course, you should check.