or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

Right. Alphas looked great -- sitting in the driveway or by the side of the road because they weren't worth a shit. A car that did not run. I saw another poster said bonafes were akin to land rovers - another car known for its epic cost and decades long reputation at being a spectacular failure at a car's most basic function - actually staying on the road to get you from point a to b.I hope these analogies are false and that Bonafe is a higher quality of shoe than...
But mercedes are overpriced pieced of shit and Hyundai - genesis sedan and Equus- are priced tens of thousands less and great values.I think bonafes and Aldens are far more value laden than mercedes. Is that your point?
These are the medallion captoes about which I was speaking in my previous post. I agree with b you these are more formal than the mock toe and go with sport coat and tie or open-necked shirt. I think these would even go with casual suits, but not dressy ones. Wearing these with chinos or jeans I do not think works.
Those are great looking shoes. Those would be great for chinos, jeans, kakhis. I think they are too informal for sport coat and tie business casual. You might be able to get away with more casual coat and open shirt business casual. Definitely too informal for suits.A suede shoe that would go weLL with more formal business casual - more dressy coats and coat and tie: snuff suede medallion captoe balmoral. The ShoeMart sells that too. You may not want to have snuff...
I saw the G&G split toe make up in the dark brown kudu.  I noticed in the switch there is a light-colored kudu -- I think it is called acorn?  Is it possible to get the split toe in kudu, but in the light-colored kudu, not the dark one?
I think that the arran in black lizard looks outstanding!
outstanding!
Question:  when the G&G bullfrog says it is only available in split skins, what does that mean?  And what are the implications for make-up?  Thanks.
What an excellent look!  I almost did not spoiler it because it deserves reviewing. 
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK! FUCK FUCK How many times did George Carlin say it 173 years ago?