or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

God almighty! And it looks like the saddles and loafers are all that have been touched.
Charles Oakley?!  Impressive.  You must be a Chicago Bulls fan from the early 90s.  And don't say Knicks fan.  Oakley just put in a few years there to get his pension.  His glory years were serving MJ!!!
They don't look great with those jeans.  They look like the guy let someone else put shoes on his feet, or he cannot afford casual shoes to wear with his jeans.
Those look fantastic.  Why have the museum calf if you cannot tell it is museum calf? Those look great.  Congratulations.
I have a pair of those very shooes. They are bison leather on plaza last NSTs and were sold by Alden of Carmel over ten years ago. They were offered in that brown and in black as well. To this day I wear the brown pair I got way back when. I wish I had gotten that shoe in black as well, but waited too long.Alden of Carmel was the first to offer unique, custom make-ups, and they offered some incredibly beautiful make-ups. Many of those make-ups were on the plaza last. ...
deleted post
I confess a preference for red lining period, but there is no question that with that leather red is a far better match. So I vote for red lining. Tan second choice. Or gold - for da monayyy!
I am in for a size 7F.
Leffot is offering an Alden PTB that is a country calf.  www.leffot.com
Leaves, This reference is to the EG Dover in Black willow calf.  Is this on the 202 last?