or Connect

Posts by aldenwear

In honor of the soon-approaching season, and MDubs' service: Go down, MDubs Way down to Egypt Land Tell Old Pharoah To Let my Alden's go!  
I enjoy mine too.  I also appreciate what they represent:  commemorating innovation, a great idea, staying power and great looking Alden make-ups.
Well, you know what they say about opinions: like assholes, everyone has one. The fact that you are proud to be "blunt" about it, doesn't make it smell any less.
A great looking shoe for business casual or more sporty dress wear. What's the point of hating on taste?
PSA:  Alden DC will be receiving back from me a pair of cap toe bluchers in cigar cordovan in size 8D.  The shoes are really beautiful, if on the dark side of the cigar cordovan spectrum, but they don't fit, so they are back on the market.  Most likely Alden DC has a list at least elbow-long of potential acquirers, but in case it doesn't, I wanted to let our august community know of this availability.    These shoes are on the Aberdeen last, Alden's most narrow last, in...
Exactly right. How can the retailer control shipping. Retailer might want to do something for customer relations sake, but retailer would plainly be taking the hit for someone else's responsibility.
On Carmina shoes on the rain last, I need a wide fitting. For shoes on the Detroit last, I have ordered the same size as I do on the rain last, and the Detroit last shoes have fit well. I imagine that if I needed the regular width fitting of rain - lasted shoes, my size on the Detroit last might be more complex. The general rule is, however, that Detroit is not a lot wider than the normal width rain last so that one would get the same size in the two lasts. In other...
A few years ago, Leather sole offered a plain toe blucher on aberdeen as well as, I think, plaza in the past in both color 8 and black shell. 
Great looking shoe.  Congratulations.
I am up for this.