or Connect

Posts by jstrath406

Yeah I'm the same weight but 5'10" and medium fits me perfect, I'd go down to small. That way the length will look better and the width will always stretch out.
Huh, nothing's showing up for me
Any more fit pics with the 41 Overshirt? (Especially of someone around 5'10"). Trying to decide if I should go with S or M, considering wearing a hoodie under it but don't want it to be too baggy if I don't.
Any update on the long sleeve mesh Rebel? Wondering if I should wait for that or cop the short sleeve
Yeah you're probably right, I'm just not a big fan of the gold zippers. Have any outside/daylight photos of the sand surfaced yet?
So the Dune full-zip will arrive for SS15, is there a Dune villain releasing for FW14 or did I just make that up?
I think it's great that there are now choices for shipping carriers upon checkout. I absolutely understand UPS on the business-end, however as a customer on the east coast I truly can't believe how slow they are to deliver a package in 2014. I'd love to choose USPS Priority, which by weight or flat rate should ring up to about $12-$13, however it's around $40 at checkout which seems a little strange to me.
Thank you, I appreciate the response. Have any of your Boston retailers such as Concepts or The Tannery been shipped the updated fit denim? I may need to try it on just to be sure.
The full suit for 167? I need to call them asap. I've been hoping to find even just a navy wool jacket for that price and not the 400-450 they charge on the website.