or Connect

Posts by jstrath406

I would dry clean, or at the very least hand wash cold and lay to dry. I don't have the JE silk but I have an Alexander Wang silk and just a cold machine wash and hang dry messed it up a bit.
I wear a medium in the Villain hoodie and a small in the SS Hooded Rebel fits me well
^I wish I could still get the short sleeve black one in my size, I love my white one.
Could go for a black short sleeved rebel with pocket
I fold mine. But if I were to use a hanger I'd use something very thick/wide to avoide hanger lines in the shoulders.
Right, completely agree. But what I'm saying is if someone shorter than 6'1" wants the fit the model has, they simply cannot buy it.
That Rider's jacket looks insane. But if the model is 6'1" and wearing a Small, something's off with the sizing.
Like new John Elliott + Co Flash Zip hoodie. This is the original gray color and terry from one of their first runs of production. Size medium slim fit like all of their hoodies. Asking $125 plus ship.
Up for sale is a pair of like-new Saint Laurent Paris 15.5cm washed jeans. Slight stretch to them makes them very comfortable. Size 30 waist and fit true to size, never altered. Asking 325 plus ship OBO and would like these gone soon.
For non-raw tight fitting denim like JE's it makes them much more comfortable