or Connect

Posts by TheSoonest

i'd also try Iron Heart's 666 and 3sixteen+ 21BSP
1. RRL Slim Rigid size 30   I wore these for a while and actually had the waist taken in so it's a true 30. The lady did an amazing job in hiding the alteration and it fit me a lot better. I just have too many pairs of jeans and these have to go! it's definitely worn in with a ton of fades starting to happen but there's plenty of life left. asking for $65 shipped CONUS   Waist - 15 inches Front Rise - 9.5 inches Length - 29.25 inches Thigh (1 inch from crotch seam)...
added Rogue Territory, LVC, Made and Crafted shirts
if the jeans dont have felled seams, you can taper from the inseam but if they're felled seams then they have to taper from the outseam. tapering could cost anywhere from 15-30 depending where you are. 
yes you should soak them inside out before you wear them. how long and how hot/cold depends on how much you want them to shrink. usually a warm soak for about 30-45 minutes is what i do. with flat head it'll be important to agitate the denim too in the water so the water can really soak in. afterwards, wring it out and air dry. 
you're making this waaaayyyyyyyy too complicated. if they fit well now, you'll most likely be fine. 3sixteen denim doesn't stretch nearly as much as some other brands. unless your definition of fitting well is super skin tight then yes the jeans will stretch a little bit but again, their denim really doesn't stretch that much. i had a pair of the shadow selvedge that barely stretched even after a year of hard wear.  as for soaking your denim, the only thing that will...
the long inside tag that has the size on it? i usually cut it off as it sometimes gets bunched up or comes out the top of the pants haha. i have a drawer full of hem scraps and tags from my clothes over the years. don't know what to do with them either. 
they'd shrink a little but probably not by much. depending how much you want them to shrink, you could also hot dry them too but it can lead to some indigo bleed onto the weft threads. 
No prob. Selvedge isn't necessarily a given with HQ denim. It depends on the brands. You can see right away if you look at the out seam of the jeans. I believe most rrl jeans are selvedge though
Yes there is some markup with rrl stuff but in general with their denim, you're paying for the higher quality denim, details like hidden rivets, branded rivets, embroidered coin pocket, back pocket construction, etc. With the different washes, you're obviously paying a lot more for the labor that goes into it.