or Connect

Posts by occupiedthrone1

RP: £1995  Condition: 8.5/10 - no dings, chips, cracks. Hairline scratches from daily wear. Here for sale is a very very rare, and now impossible to find, Garrard Wings collection, Wing necklace pendants along with the original chain (20") all in .925 silver. These two wings were made in England by the famed jewelry house Garrard. The wings collection became very popular when it was released and they are no longer produced in silver. The only way to get a set now is in...
I have 4 Ralph Lauren Rugby Oxford shirts for sale as seen on my grailed page   - RP $70 Ralph Lauren Rugby Purple Oxford w/ pocket sz S   - RP $70 Ralph Lauren Rugby White/Blue Stripe Oxford w/ White Club Colar sz S   - RP $70 Ralph Lauren Rugby Pink Oxford sz S   - RP $70 Ralph Lauren Rugby Sea-Foam Green Oxford sz S   I will ship anywhere within USA, paypal only
Hi all!   I have several items for sale :D.   - RP $495 Gucci Brown Leather Trainers Red/Green Stripe sz US9G   - RP $180 (purchased in ARG) Columbia Helfire Down Jacket w/ Omni Heat/ Blue sz M   - RP $120 The North Face Back-to-Berklee Boot (Black) WaterSeal sz 9.5   - RP $375 Frankie Morello 3/4 Cut-off Sleeve Jumper sz XL (fits like L)   - RP $495 Zanone Navy Blue FlexWool Zip-up Sweater sz M   - RP $150 Cole Haan Zoom T Moro Brown Suede Trainers sz...
PRICE DROP!
Here for sale is a pair of amazing, amazing shoes. As soon as you touch these you will fall in love and probably never want to let go. Presenting, the John Lobb Oakham in Parisian Brown Museum Calfskin leather. These shoes are the height of craftsmanship, style, and comfort. These shoes are constructed from the most supple calfskin leather and have rubber soles for unparalleled durability. Sadly they are a bit too large for me but they will wear excellently! These...
Here for sale is an amazing bag! This can be worn by either men or women and has an excellent and unique style. I purchased this bag just over a year ago in Tokyo at "Tomorrowland." I have used it maybe 10 times and it is in excellent condition. The bag was made in Italy, made from Nylon, calfskin, and has a canvas/calfskin shoulder strap. The bag has two exterior pockets, one main compartment, one technology pocket, and 2 zippered compartments. The bag is 100%...
PRICE DROP To $210 shipped!
Here for sale is one of my favorite pants. These jeans are just incredible! These are a one year old pair of Polo Ralph Lauren suede 5 pocket pants. These retailed for $2000 and are some of the highest quality pants around.    The exterior is 100% genuine leather suede and the lining is viscose. There is a tear in the lining but it does not affect the wear of the pants. It should be a relatively quick fix.    The pants are other wise in great condition and will...
PRICE DROP to $210 SHIPPED!  
Here for sale is a truly excellent pair of shoes, and for the value they can not be beat! This is a pair of lightly worn Herring Shoes brand Calf Ski-front Oxford Goodyear Welted Leather soled shoes in the "Edmonton" style in Tan color, size UK9/US9.5F The shoes shoe minimal creasing in the toe box and are in overall excellent condition. These shoes were purchased for just over $500 about 3 years ago. They were worn less than 5 times as I am a student and do not...