or Connect

Posts by vogs

Really damn great work! Thanks a lot! @Luxire is it better to order this via advising to make military cuffs or refer to claps explaination or in a totally different way. Did my mails probably got lost as I have got an answer for a week on one mail and since BF/CM on the other mail?
Yeah, I meant slanted hems. Sorry its mainly the problem to find the correct word which is also used in the tailor terms when translating from german to english. That would be amazing. Probably we can work somthing nice out. I can make pictues od my pants later or in a few days. It should also be possble for pants with cuffs (as also can be seen in your linked post). Not that much there though, I think.
 Thanks! Yeah, I have asked Luxire a similar question but as I have already written, at least at in my case mail contact is slow, very slow for me atm and I really want to place my order before the holiday starts.One more question. Did anyone advice Luxire to bevel the hem of the trousers (that the back at the leg opening is a bit longer than the front)? For my tailor this is standard when he shortens trousers or bring them into the right length for trousers with open...
What are the differences between the pocket styles. Are these slant pockets?   How can I advice Luxire to make the the buttonholes for the "lower waistband" (or however this is called) like this (with "eyes")?
I really liked the fast responses to my emails lately. I'm about to place an order but as I'm quite picky, there are still some questions left. Since BF the responses are very slow. I can understand that this was a very, very busy week and I haven't expected a answer in hours. But I sent now two mails in the last week (or one and a half) and I haven't got an answer. Probably they got lost? It would be nice if I could clear all open details about my order that I can place...
 Does anyone know which fabric timotune chose for this pants? Does this Ambrosi-style include belt loops all around or only those two at the front?
I can't decide between the following fabrics. I'm searching for a bit darker tan or light brown twill...
Has anyone already got there hand on the Leather Holdall Bag? I bought but still can't really decide between the canvas and the wool herringbone. Any suggestions or recommendations?
Can anyone suggest a blue or better a light blue plain dress shirt fabric?
Oh the bag would be very very nice too. I sadly wasn't able to place my order on Friday :(