or Connect

Posts by huskyzealot

When was your order placed? I ordered at 8:00am ET today, yet to receive such an email...but will feel a lot better when I get a shipping confirmation.
I carry my pullman with my briefcase. My preference is to carry both bags, by their handles, in each hand when walking. I find it hard to walk with a huge bag on my shoulder...but that doesn't have much to do with the pullman...it pretty much applies to all large shoulder bags. The bag is heavy when packed to the brim, and the shoulder strap is nice, but not as comfortable as the more practical travel bags (tumi, briggs, tom binh, etc.). I love my Pullman, but not because...
Won't be tricky at all, I am 25 and have been wearing mine for 2 or 3 years now. A lot of it has to do with personal style, but I have no issue wearing them to the office or even with casual looks.In my opinion they run about 1/4 to 1/2 a size large when broken in.
the marlow tassels in brown are one of my favorite shoes, they go with everything. i find them superior to the alden tassels, both in color and construction. the regular marlow loafers are also nice, but i don't wear them as often. this is the cheapest price i have seen these loafers sell for in a LONG time...i picked up a 2nd pair of tassels in brown and grabbed a pair in black as well
I feel like these should be pink in color or at least have some pink on them to really communicate the breast cancer message. And yeah, 15% is BS.
Every pair of CT shoes I have come across have been mediocre at best. There are several better options out there for sure. I have also cooled on their shirts. I used to think they offered a pretty good value, but the last three or four I have purchased have been significantly worse than those I had gotten several years ago.
Hmmm, I am not sure what happened with your order. I also ordered a Pullman (that needed to be ordered from Filson because Glen's didn't have it in stock) and even through it was delayed because they didn't have it in stock when I ordered, it arrived last week.For what it is worth, this was my first Otter Green purchase...and I love the color. I've got several items in brown and tan, but I'm thinking all my upcoming purchases will be in otter green.
Any chance of before and after pics?
Nice, I also snagged a Pullman at the Glen's sale. What color did you go with? I had trouble deciding, but decided to switch it up and try the green...got several items in the tan already.
Looking for a good quality travel case / holder for ties. Ideally it will be able to hold at least three ties. Willing to pay a fair price based on the quality and condition of the item. Would prefer the quality to be at or above the Coach/Tumi level. Thanks.