or Connect

Posts by huskyzealot

I'm in the market for a new tuxedo. Ideally, I am looking for the following: -one button -peak lapels -grosgrain instead of satin facings -semi-slim fit (though I have a good tailor to slim things up a bit if needed) I initially wanted to spend
awesome, wish these were my size
+1 I really like the Robert last. Wish the black punch cap toe was available in my size and would love to see the same shoe offered in dark brown...would buy both without hesitation.
i've got filson bags in all three colors and my favorite is the otter green
sorry if it was unclear, i am looking to buy also, to eliminate confusion I am looking for a US 10 or 9.5
Would take brown and/or black. Let me know.
Looking for a Seil Marschall LW Climbers Pack, preferably in blue or navy, but open to other colors as well. I am fine with a well used bag.
thanks, picked up a few shirts....shipping is brutal though
Anyone ever been to the Tod's sample sale? I could use some casual loafers or driving shoes...might check it out. ============ Tod's & Hogan 4 Day Sample Sale This is an excellent opportunity to attend Tod's and Hogan end of year sale. There are over 2,500 shoes, boots, and sandals in all sizes to choose from for both men and women. Every item is priced to sell. Price points include: All shoes $69-$149, orig. retail $395-$685 Event Begins: 12/8/2011 Event Ends: ...
any chance of a benjamin tuxedo in the near future? i'd love something with peak grosgrain lapels and a decently slim fit.