or Connect

Posts by huskyzealot

Hi there. I am trying to pick up some classic gucci horsebit loafers. Size 9.5D I would be interested in both brown or black, and both the leather sole or lug sole styles, but do not want anything in suede. I am open to new, like-new, or used condition shoes...as long as the price is fair. That being said, I am not looking for vintage-style shoes, and would prefer shoes that are identical, or resemble the style sold by gucci today. In case there is any confusion,...
i recently tried on both....for me the the clarks were a better fit. the tapering of the milano seemed a little off.
i have this bag: http://www.coach.com/content/product...oduct_no=10714 in black the version shown in the link is an updated version of the bag i purchased 2 years ago. i actually prefer the look of my bag more...and can send pictures to you....but it does have the same general look as the current model so let me know if its even of interest. the main different is the buckles. also...even though i purchased the bag 2 years ago, it has probably been used <20 times...
while I wont wear it often, it will hopefully make appearances for a number of holiday seasons going forwards.
So for the last few holiday seasons, the younger folk at our holiday parties finds it fun to have somewhat obnoxious holiday attire. Last year I busted out the red tartan pants and matching red vest. This year I am looking to find a chirstmas sweater to go with the outfit. Something with a nordic pattern, maybe some large snow flakes, probably red in color...also probably some sort of thick wool weave. Not looking for some cheap sweatshirt with a picture of a reindeer...
thanks for the info guys, hickey freeman and ferragamo sound interesting been to a few BB outlets, but never seen much non-346 stuff, the prospects of black fleece items being mixed in is intriguing sounds like its at least worth making the trip
you nailed it, is it worth the trip? i have never been there
A friend of mine is trying to get me to go with him to some outlet stores, I looked online and while most of the shops looked uninteresting, they do have a ferragamo, hickey freeman, off 5th, and barneys outlet stores... can anyone with experience comment on if it is worth my time to visit these shops? I really don't need anything, but if I am likely to stumble upon some good stuff at drastically discounted prices I might tag along for the 1.5 hr car ride.
AE 10.5 D fits me perfectly, I have PA's, Evanston's and Belmonts and they all fit well. What size would I most likely be for Ferragamo loafers? Do they run the same as AE's? thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian278 Shoulders are WAY too wide and you could stand to go down about 2" there. Otherwise it's reasonably good considering you've stated you prefer a looser fit. I would not go any looser or it will look sloppy around the chest and waist. If you want to get rid of any of that excess fabric in the sides and on the back, take them in slightly. Maybe you could lose .5-1" in the cuffs as well, but the sleeve length looks...