or Connect

Posts by huskyzealot

shoe trees arrived today, let the plate flipping begin..
I feel the same way I hope I can figure our a way to snap off the name plate....I ordered 4 pairs of trees, had to at that price.
Dead for me also and I have a fucking meeting in 20min...hopefully it comes back quick.
Having been to the Seattle store/factory several times, I don't think it is really the type of place you can just take something for an on-the-spot immediate repair, but I may be wrong.The Seattle Filson is essentially a flagship store attached to the factory. There aren't really a lot of items/people going back and forth between the two, it is more just a store with a large window looking into the factory. The factory part sometimes has a lot of people working in it and...
New or in good used condition; equal to or less than 3.5 inches wide. Flexible on price. Thanks.
The Alcudia looks great.
I think my size 40 summer blazer might be a bit too small. Is there anyone here who picked up a 42 and would want to swap?
PM sent on sweater
When does the Private Sale start? Should I have gotten something in the mail already? I have always been notified of private sales in the past, but gotten anything recently. i assume i'll need a code.
sorry if this has been covered already....but when do you expect to restock your offering of Benjamin trousers? thanks