or Connect

Posts by huskyzealot

Looking for these in black, size 9.5 Fine with new or used; will pay fair price
Just placed my first Viccel order -- made sure to get at least one of each weight (winter, heavy, summer, fine).
I want to place an order from an online retailer that only ships to the UK. Looking for someone who can receive the order and re-ship to the US (New York). I will pay for the order, the second shipment, and any proxy fee you require. PM me if interested. Thanks.
I hadn't purchased any Allen Edmonds since college, but I recently picked up a pair of the wings below. I must say, the AEs compare favorably to some of my other shoes that were much more expensive. Now, I need to find a belt that matches, AE offers this belt, but I find it a bit casual looking. Any suggestions on alternatives?
Thanks the the help. I'll check out Tods.
I like some of the Luis Morais thin beaded bracelets (shown below). I don't wear much/any jewelry, so I wanted to ask if there are other similar options for decent quality thin beaded bracelets? I don't really give a shit about the little gold pieces in the middle, I'd be fine with or without those. These do seem a bit steep at ~$250 a piece given that a teenage girl could probably make something that looks the exact same in 10 minutes, but I haven't been able to find...
+1 ... bought at $460
Are the captoes on the Robert last?
Despite spending a good amount of time looking at pictures, I still can't really figure out the Forest last....sometimes it looks very wide and blooby and other times it looks like a nice semi-slim standard round toe. Can anyone with firsthand experience comment on its general shape vs the Vass F last (one of my favorites)? Is the Forest sleeker than the F last? Thanks
Ben, Apologies if you have already mentioned this...but when do you expect to have a restock of the Benjamin pants? Also, can you confirm what size pants ship with the 40r classico suit?...those fit me perfectly.