or Connect

Posts by huskyzealot

Bag was used once for a short trip, it is virtually new, just a bit dirty on the bottom from being set down on the ground a few times. Same bag as shown here: http://www.filson.com/products/duffle-bag-medium.70222.html Retails for $325, asking for $225 ($210 if you can pick up in Manhattan)
I have two Kamakura shirts from their Signature Collection that are brand new without tags. Sent these to the dry cleaner for pressing, but never got around to wearing these. 1. White, 16 / 36 1/2, classic spread collar. 2. Light blue, 16 - 36 1/2, classic spread collar. $60 each or $115 for both, shipped US Shirt and Size Details (inches) Size (Collar - Sleeve): 16 - 36 1/2 Yoke: 19 Body Length: 34 1/2 Chest: 49 Wast: 44 Collar: Spread Color: White and Light...
Selected the wrong size for my first Meermin MTO purchase. Brand new, only tried these on for about 15 seconds. Will come with original box and shoe bags. Style 101498 - Y Last Hiro Upper Calf Color Black Sole York Welt Flat Construction GY-1 From Meermin site: Here is a new run of our Black calf chelsea boot, because you requested it! This sophisticated chelsea boot is goodyear welted on the classic HIRO last. Finished with a mixed rubber/leather YORK sole,...
Missed this, sorry for the delayed response...maybe helpful for someone else though...It's hard to measure the waist since these have a thick elastic band at the top, but laying flat they measure to a 29. I think they will fit anyone from 29-33 comfortably.
Brand new, with tags, never worn. Navy, size medium. Same as what is shown here: http://shop.reigningchamp.com/collections/core-program/products/sweat-pant-navy Free shipping in the US, will ship elsewhere for additional charge.
Looking for these in black, size 9.5 Fine with new or used; will pay fair price
Just placed my first Viccel order -- made sure to get at least one of each weight (winter, heavy, summer, fine).
I want to place an order from an online retailer that only ships to the UK. Looking for someone who can receive the order and re-ship to the US (New York). I will pay for the order, the second shipment, and any proxy fee you require. PM me if interested. Thanks.
I hadn't purchased any Allen Edmonds since college, but I recently picked up a pair of the wings below. I must say, the AEs compare favorably to some of my other shoes that were much more expensive. Now, I need to find a belt that matches, AE offers this belt, but I find it a bit casual looking. Any suggestions on alternatives?
Thanks the the help. I'll check out Tods.