or Connect

Posts by misterswag

I'm still out a daypack or refund. Anyone else out there daypack-less? I know there were a few a couple weeks ago who still had not received theirs.
What did the money do to Drew?
What do you mean? While the idealized American character may include a certain degree of positivism, I think there are ample groups in the US who are disdainful of the future for one reason or another (enviromental, religious/rapture, bad government, or otherwise).
When a transaction is going poorly, I'd rather be in regular communication with the seller than dealing with a silent merchant.    People just want assurance/confirmation that things are moving along. Seeing a jacket pop up here and there is definitely helping, but why act like having Drew update is a pointless endevour? It's the only way to learn whats going on at TOJ at all
sand suede/camel typically looks goods with black. I'm not really into the jacket with that particular t-shirt, myself but it works
Remuneration via commissions isn't usually typical for work like this
No one is getting paid at all? Wtf? Given that, thanks for both of ya'll for even remaining sort of involved. Would a small token of appreciation via protein shakes, food gift cards, straight money, etc help to get anything done faster? I bet a lot of people would be willing to chip in to give you guys a little money for your trouble But yeah, what happened to the money? Did it really get put into the restaurant? Or did Drew really badly project the cost of...
 Neither do trolls.
  lol I'm glad you can derive much about my parenting skills from this thread. Why don't you go fuck yourself?
  I'm not stressed - like at all. And that disappointed with mankind attitude is little ridic in this context dude. You're fighting the good fight for humankind one fashion thread at a time?