or Connect

Posts by misterswag

Still waiting on a daypack myself. Haven't received a response to any message sent since January.
 Mack - Given your stature, I can see how you'd prefer the shorter fit. Still thinks it looks a little unflattering with the button down and buttoned up. With both arms relaxing, in your tee, it looks like it suits you a little more. The dark t-shirt/dark pants makes it a little difficult to give a great assessment, but I think you're OK to keep.  edit: lol at telling Mack to lose weight. Dude looks like he's the skinniest he'll ever be. 
Agreed. Maybe it looks better unbuttoned? Still not the best fit, unfortunately
 Yes he did, but then apparently due to his shoddy bookkeeping systems, he overlooked me and a few others here who are still waiting for their bags. I've talked to about 3-4 others who are still waiting on theirs as well.  It's very upsetting, especially considering the vast majority of bags already went out. So idk what's going on here. Am i getting one? If bags have TOTALLY gone out and he's not making more, am I finally entitled to a refund? ~~~Life's Mysteries ~~~
It's like @LA Guy was saying earlier in the thread, it's all about infrastructure. We can speculate all we want about how tidy a sum Drew can turn on pushing jackets, but the guy invested nada into the infrastructure of the business. Even if Drew's margins are 50%, that's without a steady leather supplier or a useful system for accounting, supply chain, etc. When Dan was out for a full summer, apparently production stopped completely. Add in some redundancy for a...
$380 or $385, I believe. Anyone interested in my spot? There's one last batch of them going out soon...supposedly.
I'm on the keep it or sell it team. In an ideal world, you'd send back and Drew would set this right, but that's the least likely scenario now. I'd bet it disappears before it ends up with whoever really ordered it, if that's even the case.
Really hope Drew didn't switch my order up and sent a day purse instead
 Do your feet not sweat at all? My feet sweat in my margiela boots with socks even in winter! When I used to go sockless, I just about destroyed the interior of my alden chukkas.
 Glad to know i'm not the only one. Drew said he had extras lying around and would ship ASAP more than two months ago. Very annoyed, but what can you do? Jackets are spilling out at a slow pace, but given so many daypacks have gone out, don't understand the holdup.  Can Charly comment? Can anyone?