or Connect

Posts by misterswag

$380 or $385, I believe. Anyone interested in my spot? There's one last batch of them going out soon...supposedly.
I'm on the keep it or sell it team. In an ideal world, you'd send back and Drew would set this right, but that's the least likely scenario now. I'd bet it disappears before it ends up with whoever really ordered it, if that's even the case.
Really hope Drew didn't switch my order up and sent a day purse instead
 Do your feet not sweat at all? My feet sweat in my margiela boots with socks even in winter! When I used to go sockless, I just about destroyed the interior of my alden chukkas.
 Glad to know i'm not the only one. Drew said he had extras lying around and would ship ASAP more than two months ago. Very annoyed, but what can you do? Jackets are spilling out at a slow pace, but given so many daypacks have gone out, don't understand the holdup.  Can Charly comment? Can anyone?
I'm still out a daypack or refund. Anyone else out there daypack-less? I know there were a few a couple weeks ago who still had not received theirs.
What did the money do to Drew?
What do you mean? While the idealized American character may include a certain degree of positivism, I think there are ample groups in the US who are disdainful of the future for one reason or another (enviromental, religious/rapture, bad government, or otherwise).
When a transaction is going poorly, I'd rather be in regular communication with the seller than dealing with a silent merchant.    People just want assurance/confirmation that things are moving along. Seeing a jacket pop up here and there is definitely helping, but why act like having Drew update is a pointless endevour? It's the only way to learn whats going on at TOJ at all
sand suede/camel typically looks goods with black. I'm not really into the jacket with that particular t-shirt, myself but it works