or Connect

Posts by misterswag

In wish this was a size 50-52. It's a crime they dont make them anymore!
I remember reading about an anniversary suede harrington coming up? If you build it, they will come. I will worship at the temple daily.
I'd say save the pattern for the clothing pieces. The designs aren't as interesting on a tie or hat.
+1. This would take my Ranchero fits to the next level. A quick googling renders Indian cowboys and equestrian babes. Are these suede badboys still in the concept stage?
AFrom your outfits, the shores you swim through seem to be more of the gloomy New England variety. I travel through Central America and Miami a great deal, so sunny tropical vibes - without going tommy Bahama - is far more appropriate than red wings and j crew. I was vague though, I'll give you that. I'd say I'm looking for a mix between the typical TOJ/John coppidge look and A more fashioney Johnny depp in "blow". A hipster Pablo Escobar, if you will.
Pants fit like standard theory. More jean-like than dress pants. A few spots show up in the photo that are only dust. will definitely clean up before sending. Measurements: 16.5 waist 7 1/4 hem 32 inseam 11.25 thigh
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD This Nice collective Henley is in a rich oxblood color with matching buttons. It is extremely stretchy and hugs the skin. Henley is 21 inches across the chest but fits a chest anywhere from a size 38-42 pretty well. Was asked if there are stains on the shirt. That is bits of lint and dog hair (a 4lb indoor yorkie's) that found its way onto the shirt. Will give it a good lint rolling before sending out. Otherwise shirt is in good condition....
These prada swim trunks are very short! A very European cut for sure. Believe these are a size 3 which translates to about a 30 in the waist. The actual waistband measures 14" but stretches a good bit. Less than a 3 inch inseam! These were used once before I gained a good bit of weight. Brand Tags are coming lose but still attached. These retailed for $300.
Paul smith cardigan in orange/beige stripes. Color looks a little more saturated in the photos! This cardigan originally retails for $300+. Size small best fit for a 38 but can fit a slim 40 as well.
These jeans have plenty of life left in them. Crotch looks like it could use a bit of reinforcing though. These are the slim, skinny jeans in a size 30. They definitely stretched out a bit from the original size. Still, I've gained weight so they don't fit anymore! some of the best skinny jeans I've owned! Stacks are beautiful. I believe there is a small hole in the right inner pocket so small change might fall thru but keys and all that are likely to stay...