or Connect

Posts by misterswag

Helpful for your next leather? When did you put in a 2nd order? Haven't heard a word from Charly on my order in months
I just think people are starting to get tired of the situation. What can we legitimately do here to move things along? Charge backs aren't an option for a lot of us anymore. Charly isn't able to assist. Who can contact drew? Should we Skype libertine? Get a group call going? Basically, we need a line directly to Drew here. If he can't find a solution, I think ruining his credit/business reputation in anyway possible is actually quite fair given he's chosen to abandon...
So is Charly still helping? Doesn't sound like it from his last few responses. I can also attest to what others have been saying about a complete lack of response from the TOJ email address. So what's up then? We get no responses from anyone and should just be grateful drew may eventually feel like making a jacket? Want to post up a twisted sister "we're not gonna take it" gif
Hey there I have a daypack spot still available. There seems to be a handful who have yet to receive their daypacks so another batch is expected to roll out soon. No exact dates but as you probably know, the ball is rolling slowly over at TOJ. Given this, I'm discounting the spot. If you're interested please contact me and I'll arrange for the spot to be transferred over to you. I'm over the backpack hype and would intend on selling when I receive anyway. It's not really...
I'm not one to defend Drew but I was pretty certain he wore one or two of his own jackets here and there. Could be wrong tho.
Well shit. Time for another round of fundraising! Whose in ya'll???
Not recently. I was getting steady responses from Charly a few months ago but haven't heard since. I'm definitely on the list for bags to be made. It seems there's like 4-6 people here still waiting on their daypacks so I figure he can justify making another batch. Whereas if it was just my bag outstanding, i'd be sweating that he wouldn't fulfill a little more.
I mainly figured Drew gave up on the jacket business due to burnout or something. To say it was unprofitable is pretty ridiculous. I'm sure he would have been able to maintain profitability long term, but at some point, he would have had to scale up the operation to make it legit. Run informally by 3 or so guys and a bunch of unreliable manufactures led to some of the gaps in production As noted, apparently this all started to go downhill when his infrastructure...
Still waiting on a daypack here. Believe there's one more batch left for a handful of us. I'm over this bag and intend to sell it when it arrives anyway. Anyone interested in the spot? I'll take off $20. $360 gets your name on it
So not really poor at all then, you could say. I'm not broke at all and I'm still annoyed I'm out a daypack (so far)