or Connect

Posts by misterswag

One of the most popular rag and bone short sleeves in a popular size! In good condition, only worn a handful of times (6 or so). Still in good condition with a beautiful red chambray color. Slim throughout. 17.5 shoulder 29 length 19.5 chest
Selling both of these wolf v goat shirts for $50. The orange flannel one is in pretty good condition while the lilac shirt has some light sweat stains, which I'm sure can be cleaned. Because of this, I'm adding it as a sort of "2 for 1" deal. They are the large before dinner size
Used this a handful of times a few years ago. Bought from faranellis. Great navy cotton suit, size 50 jacket and size 32 pants. Standard s&h fit, relatively slim. Suit is im good condition. One issue is the top pant button on the pants fell off and I have not been able to find it. I can either sew a navy button on for you, or you can do as you wish with it. I can provide a few of my extra buttons to choose from! Otherwise pants and jacket are in good condition! waist...
Bought these full price at the Ralph Lauren polo store. Never got around to wearing them and now they don't fit! Gained too much weight :/. My loss is your gain!
Like new rag and bone zip up jacket. Slim in the sleeves, and fits snug. It's a warm but lighter jacket in a bomber style. navy with black trim. It is a medium and fits like a 40-41.
Never worn Zara man basic suit. Size 40 two button jacket, 31 waist pants with a 34 inseam. Standard zara fit. Get at me with any other questions
I've had these for years now and they aren't really my style anymore. A little worn out as you can tell from the pictures but the uppers are still solid though a little dirty. They could probably use a resole soon after getting them. Figured someone could fix them up and enjoy them more than me. They're size 10.5
Purchased these badboys less than three months ago. I did wear them with raw jeans (apc) so you'll see a little indigo staining largely on the inside of the shoe as I tucked the jean in. Otherwise the shoes are pretty clean and lightly worn (less than 6 times). These fit like a 10.5. I'm moving to a place where these will see too little wear so I'm unloading em! message me with other questions.
Looking for a size 10.5-11 GAT (43.5-44)! Pm me if you have the Hookups!
Spent a lot on guitars and clothes at that age too. My taste in music changed significantly between then and now. I barely pull most of my guitars out of their cases. I mostly bought nicer mid priced "superstrats" and other metal/shred centric guitars (nothing will lame flames or skulls on it) . Now I mainly use a basic but nice American telecaster. Clothing wise was kinda the same. Didn't really do the forum trolling back then so I blew money at places like Hugo boss...