or Connect

Posts by misterswag

Still waiting for a refund on the daypack. I asked for it about a week and a half ago or so now, but lets not get upset at Drew or anything because it wouldn't be cool to bum people out with all this "hostility". He's just a man trying to run a restaurant first and foremost. The jackets and all that business is secondary, tertiary or maybe not even on his priority list. we should be cool with that.
Still my point is, what excuse does Drew have for not responding? He's using the same "i'm busy" excuse that a dude gives to a nagging girl he doesn't really want to date. 
We actually received some vague notice, i believe, that production had become "patchy" as some of the jacket manufacturers took time off for vacation, etc. He works with some apparently small, family owned business who may take extended time off . This of course was only vaguely communicated like all of the other issues.
It's funny to look back through some of the comments a year ago when people were still agitated with some of the delays. I think a major thing here is Drew is no longer around and apparently doesn't seem to find urgency in responding to his customers. What? We've been waiting for the announced update now for a day and a half or two?    The situation is unforgivable whether it's on the manufacturing side or financial. He has felt no need to communicate at all. What? An...
You'll get apologists for the worst of war crimes, why wouldn't someone stand up for TOJ in a semi-anonymous Internet forum?
We wish to speak with the one they call "Drew"
C'mon man, place an order on a jacket and forget about it. See whether it comes but don't sweat it if it never shows up. liveeee a little maaaan
Gambling implies I had a good time, got drunk, made some mistakes, and maybe even got laid. Sending cash over PayPal isn't quite as thrilling. Nor did I think I was playing roulette when I was trying to buy a piece of clothing
The People vs Drew Keith: the forum battle of the century
It's 9am in seoul. Do you know where your jacket is