or Connect

Posts by misterswag

Well I think the problem is Drew managed to create a reasonable illusion that jackets were going out. Hell, everyone who came to their defense kept pointing out that jackets were still creeping out. I actually received a daypack almost immediately after Drew came back on a month ago or so. I can feel for those who kept on believing, because even though it looked like a dire situation, it still seemed you might get your jacket/wallet/etc. Everyone isn't getting screwed, but...
  I know I've been a pain in the ass to Charly in the past, who I assumed at that time was being intentionally unhelpful. In retrospect, it's clear everything was out of Charly's hands. The dude is willing to come on here and share his side of the story. Why is everyone giving him so much shit? What benefit does Charly get out of lying? Everyone should direct their anger towards Drew - hopefully in a somewhat productive manner. Just keep moving forward with the paypal...
Fair enough. Yeah, it's a seriously long time to be waiting for any retail product. I finally received my backpack in the last two months - after waiting 10 months longer than expected - so I'm not really invested in this as much anymore, but it's regrettable that Drew would leave so many people hanging. What? 150+ in the last day alone have signed onto the PayPal list? Drew needs to straighten up and contact the aggrieved parties directly.
Like congrats you've "lived your life" Teger but who the fuck cares? Don't come in to this thread acting above it. It's really not Brad's responsibility to push anything forward. Sure, anyone who has the opportunity should "do their part" towards screwing Drew, but ultimately he's at fault for not addressing the matter on this forum. It doesn't help anyone to be an intermediary to the issue
Jeez, everyone lay of Brad. Just because he got in touch with Drew doesn't make him immediately responsible for the matter moving forward.I'm lucky I secured my daypack at the beginning of Drew's initial talks in the last few months. He made good on that, and I can only hope you're all able to rectify your issues in the end. While I'm not hopeful, let's see what Drew may be willing to do to assuage the situation. Certainly, until anything is proven, I'd move full force...
I'll try to get some photos in the daylight. It's a very nice size - bigger than I imagined, in a good way. Sadly, it did not come with a handwritten note from Drew.
Drew has delivered. After almost exactly 1 year, I have a daypack in my hands. I am proud to say I'm no longer a whiner
I get your stance but I guess I'd say given the target (famous mainstream-ish rapper), any action/statement/etc done by ASAP would obviously be calculated as opposed to done organically. This isn't some homespun underground punk band, it's a rapper pushing the popular sound and clothing styles of the times. Some tactics may be unsavory, but trying to align yourself with the right brands/people is tough work, even for someone who has "made it".    Anyway, fashion/dressing...
 Clothing and styling have always been inextricably tied to music cultures: punk, pop, rap, etc. Tommy Hilfiger was huge with rap stars in the 90's. I'm really not into the heavy cross branding/marketing going on with rap and fashion but it's really nothing new.  In regards to the idea of what is a "legitimate" interest in fashion vs a false one, that's a fairly silly argument. ASAP or Kanye would be the stepping stones for a whole new group of young people to take their...
Can't really speak for Drew, but I'd assume that if refunds will even be given, it won't happen until all the "grey" items are cleared up. I'm not sure they'll be given tho.