Posts by ammanati

Hi, Not sure this is still of interest but Stoffa and Eidos have just had a Trunk Show in London, which you may already know about. They are planning to be here every 6 weeks. Next visit is planned for 21st April. 
Talked to Erik and confirmed this photo would be allowed.  As can be seen, I am wearing a field jacket with turtleneck with just a bit of sport coat visible too. The shot was intended to be kind of movie look.  Very interesting theme @EFV 
You are right, Seminara seems to be one that is closest in style to what Liverano is offering. I've heard many good opinions about the service from Seminara. He is said to be very easy to work with and responds to messages/emails. The same can be said about Kotaro from Corcos.
A bit more grey today but brown/green work as Christmas colours I think (y)  
This combo! 
Fantastic shade of brown ;)
FInally managed to take a "robot" photo of this Zaremba jacket.  Also wearing denim shirt by Luxire and navy grenadine by Berg&Berg.
Yes, I very often have problems with shrinkage, unlike others, so I am usually very careful. Have the collar size spot on now but after about 2 years the denim one has become a bit small. I'd assume about 2% so that's about 0.75cm on 38 size. Quite significant. @OzWino
Yes, it was this one: Dark Indigo Denim Chambray. I love it! I don't know why I haven't ordered more.. Highly recommended
I got the Barbour jacket memo ;) Wearing: Barbour Bedale Zaremba bespoke sport coat Luxire MTM chinos and denim shirt Shibumi zigzag knit Carmina suede brogues