or Connect

Posts by rirakuma

Here's a full shell wallet
Selling my unused full shell cordovan wallet in black. I have one in hybrid and I really love the full shell but its a tad too thick for me, I'm a minimalist. Selling it for $230 AUD net and I'm happy to ship overseas. I forgot to make a zip braid but I'll make sure to do so before shipping, it will also be made from the same hide of shell cordovan. Let me know if you have any questions, don't miss this beaut!
My shell wallet after about 4 months of use
I didn't take an inside pic of the shell but it will be identical to the calf one I've made:
Thanks! I started about a year ago and I would recommend working on calf rather than jumping straight into shells. I've had no luck getting shells from horween and other suppliers but I managed to buy a piece from a member in sufu. Best of luck with your venture
Another pic of the wallets, in full shell, calf then hybrid
Here's one I made recently. It has shell cordovan as the outer and Hermann Oak as the interior. I've also made one in full shell but I'm waiting for the dye to arrive so I can finish the edges. Next one will be shell outer and kangaroo interior.
The CWU and moto are pretty different so it depends on what look you're after. If you're planning to wear the jacket for a very long time then you should consider getting goat or calf if you're getting a moto. I personally love the CM but if you're going for a slim fit the moto or the CWU is probably a better choice.
Hi Neil, sorry I've been away from SF for a while. I've just sent you a PM
weather change is intense here, its gonna be hot as hell soon