or Connect

Posts by deme24

NWT Needles BB jacket from current season in a size medium.   Lightweight sateen fabric that feels comfortable and luxurious. Very versatile jacket for spring/summer months. My favorite piece from the entire collection.   Can fit from size small to a slim large depending on desired fit. I went for a small myself looking for a slimmer fit.   Measurements: chest -21" length (bottom of collar) - 26"   Feel free to send me an offer or ask any questions.   Thanks...
Interest check on BNWT SS16 BB Jacket in sz medium. Paid 575, only tried on. Shoot me an offer if interested. Pic is not mine but identical to the jacket. Can provide images upon request.      
Hi, looking for this Junya boiled wool rolled brim hat from aw13 in navy or black. If you have it and are interested in selling it please pm me.   Cheers
If anyone has any Orslow shirts in a size 3 that are just sitting in the closet and not getting much wear, I'd like to buy them from you. I have a few currently and they're my favorite to wear so looking to add some more styles.   Looking for the following: - one pocket BD shirts either s/s or l/s - popover shirts   I'm also interested in an orslow jkt from last SS. I don't know the name but I've attached a photo.   Please pm me with what you have and what the...
I'm on the lookout for size small SS14 fatigue shorts in indigo railroad stripe. If anyone is considering selling them please pm me!!   I'm also open to other fabrics of the fatigue short as well.   
Missed these eyevan sunglasses on porter earlier. If anyone from here picked them and it doesn't work out message me and I'll gladly take them off your hands. 
Hartford floral shirt in a lightweight fabric. Very good condition with no defects or stains.    Size S: shoulder-17.5" chest-20.5" length-28" sleeve-25"   70 shipped to US. PM for other locations. Thanks!
Selling these because I realized NB are better for my feet. Wore these no more then 10 times. The soles and insoles (replaceable for 10 at footlocker) are a bit dirty but no other problems.    Can send with box or not so note your preference please.   For sizing reference: NB-9.5 vans-10 nike-10   Price is 80 70 shipped in US. Gift or +4%   Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
-Engineered Garments Workaday Utility Jacket Size S. Very Good condition, barely used.  $135 125 shipped in US   Measurements: p2p - 21" s2s - 18.25" length - 29"   No stains, tears or anything wrong with the item. Comes from smoke/pet free home.   Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!
Hi,   Missed out on these shorts this season and can't find them anywhere in a small. Hoping someone picked them up and isn't really getting on with them.    If so, pm me with your price and the condition. If not too much trouble a pic as well please.   Thanks for your time!   P.S. Also interested in the 19th Century Madras Plaid in a size Medium if selling buy any chance. This was from SS14 as well.