or Connect

Posts by deme24

Hartford floral shirt in a lightweight fabric. Very good condition with no defects or stains.    Size S: shoulder-17.5" chest-20.5" length-28" sleeve-25"   70 shipped to US. PM for other locations. Thanks!
Selling these because I realized NB are better for my feet. Wore these no more then 10 times. The soles and insoles (replaceable for 10 at footlocker) are a bit dirty but no other problems.    Can send with box or not so note your preference please.   For sizing reference: NB-9.5 vans-10 nike-10   Price is 80 70 shipped in US. Gift or +4%   Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
-Engineered Garments Workaday Utility Jacket Size S. Very Good condition, barely used.  $135 125 shipped in US   Measurements: p2p - 21" s2s - 18.25" length - 29"   No stains, tears or anything wrong with the item. Comes from smoke/pet free home.   Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!
Hi,   Missed out on these shorts this season and can't find them anywhere in a small. Hoping someone picked them up and isn't really getting on with them.    If so, pm me with your price and the condition. If not too much trouble a pic as well please.   Thanks for your time!   P.S. Also interested in the 19th Century Madras Plaid in a size Medium if selling buy any chance. This was from SS14 as well.
Hello SF, selling a pair of used Orslow pants in a lightweight cotton chambray type material. Thought this would appeal to a few on here interested in vintage workwear type clothes similar to EG stuff. Either way I've attached the link to the auction on Ebay and can answer any further questions either here or on ebay. Thank you!   More pics on the ebay page!!   For auction is a pair of Orslow Billy Jean pants in a size 3, which approximates to a US...
 I bought both of these in the first run and love them. Wish they woulda brought back the tan slip-ons, which was the best color imo. Regret not getting them as well.
 I'd size down one. I got a small and I typically need a size medium for jackets. Medium would have been huge on me since it's a regular/roomy type jacket.  Small:p2p: 21"s2s: 18"sleeve: 24"length: 27.5"
Khaki short trench coat from Pull and Bear. Pull & Bear is a similar store to H&M or Zara that's found in Europe only as far as I know.    The coat is a European Large. There are four outer pocket and one inside the coat. One of the epaulet is missing, I asked about it when I purchased and it's supposed to be that way apparently. Has a nice soft lining and the outer fabric is interesting as well, reminds me of cargo pants.    Never worn out but tags have been removed....
NWT Our Legacy 1950's shirt in a size Medium. This is from the latest FW collection.   $75 +ship   Measurements: p2p: 21" s2s: 18.5" sleeve: 26" length: 29.75"   Just dropped the price on my other listing as well so have a look.
Fjallraven Telemark Jacket worn less than five times so in very good condition. The jacket is tagged S, I'm typically a Medium and can fit this but must admit it's slightly snug on me. Also, this jacket has some significant length to it (see measurements).    Has a ton of pockets on inside and out as well as a hidden hood around the collar. The jacket is windproof and  waterproof but you can add a wax coating to increase the strength of these qualities, though I think...