or Connect

Posts by TactileOne

An Oorang is a strain of Airedale bred to be very large, used to hunt mountain lions and bears.    Oorang Airedale is the name given to larger-size Airedales. They are purebred Airedales and most are registered with the American Kennel Club. In America, they have been around for almost as long as the standard-size Airedale. The AKC standard for Airedales reads: "Dogs should measure approximately 23 inches in height at the shoulder; bitches, slightly less. Both sexes...
tried to delete this post when I could not figure out how to upload a picture, but couldn't.
I agree I like to be about to see my meager collection. I now however have acquired a major problem with that, an Oorang Airedale. This 2 yr old 97 pound rescue has taken the laces out of every pair of shoes/boots I have and eaten them. In spite of a head the size of a baketball and huge jaws, he has done no damage to the shoe or boots. They now reside on the upper closet shelf on the Banks cedar rack. Benjos loves me.
I've been gone for quite awhile, anyone know whwre I can find a pair of CXL penny loafers. Wearing the heck out of my #8s and whisky.
The Everlanes I got were terrible. I've had good luck with both Taylor Stitch and Gustin. I think I preffer the Gustins as they have a smaller neck hole, there must be a better word for that.
I've a pair of the #8/scotch grain from Leffot and love them, I'd add another pair if I found the right pairing say cigair with a black saddle.
One pair summer weight Raliegh Denim in a stell blue/grey shade. Love the pants, but the rise does not work for me.   Will ship overnight for free.
Two pair of size 36 straight Gustins,very lightly worn. I need a 38 . Green Weft hemmed to 32'', I wanted to roll them to show off the weft. Summer Weights inseam 27", I wear a 30" inseam in dress pants, 5' 11".   Will ship overnight for free.
Jeans and saddles for casual Friday.
Looking for a better home, size 36 Green Weft straights.