or Connect

Posts by TactileOne

I've a pair of the #8/scotch grain from Leffot and love them, I'd add another pair if I found the right pairing say cigair with a black saddle.
One pair summer weight Raliegh Denim in a stell blue/grey shade. Love the pants, but the rise does not work for me.   Will ship overnight for free.
Two pair of size 36 straight Gustins,very lightly worn. I need a 38 . Green Weft hemmed to 32'', I wanted to roll them to show off the weft. Summer Weights inseam 27", I wear a 30" inseam in dress pants, 5' 11".   Will ship overnight for free.
Jeans and saddles for casual Friday.
Looking for a better home, size 36 Green Weft straights.
Stll trying to find a good home for a pair of Green Wefts, size 36 straight cut.
One pair of barely worn size 36 Gustin Green Weft. Unhemmed, I wore just a few times long enough to know the rise did not work for me.
Green wefts still available in marketplace, classics gone.
I've two pair of size 36 unhemmed Gustin's that I've not shrunk into. They have been lightly worn in an attempt to strecth, but I seem to have an issue with the inseam.   Green Weft #34 sold for $104 asking $75   Classic # sold for $86 asking $60
I'm putting two pair of unhemmed Gustins up for sale im Marketplace, both size 36: #34 Green Weft and #22 Classic.