or Connect

Posts by prokart

Purchased from septseptsept, great coat, but unfortunately it doesn't quite fit me. Looking to get back what I paid. Paypal only +4% Description and picture copied from septseptsept's ad. Please note the colour of the coat is closer to how it appears in the last picture Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment shawl collar coat luxurious wool, rayon, cashmere blend like new condition Size 1 due to the belted construction, can fit a 44 up to a slim 48 pit to pit around 50cm length...
price lowed
Up for sale is a beautiful pair of Yuketen Johnny C boots in size US11. Bought them a while ago from Dover Street Market London for 430GBP. Only tried on and never got a chance to really wear them as indicated in pictures. Crafted in Canada from Horween chromexel leather. Full description can be found on Yuketen's site There's a dark patch of discoloring on the inner-side of the left boot. Please see the picture. Otherwise no flaws at all. Item located in London, UK....
any trades?
Prices are in Canadian dollars. Please add 4% or use gift payment. Prices include shipping in Canada, Continental US please add 10. Elsewhere, contact me. Fits a 9.5~10. I am a 10.5 in most shoes and these are a bit snug. Only worn a few times, condition 9/10. The only flaw is the scratch on the back of the right shoe. (see pic) $120CAD + 4%-->$100 CAD + 4
Item located in Vancouver Prices include shipping in Canada, Continental US please add 10. Elsewhere, contact me. Please add 4% or use gift payment. Only worn once, love them but decided to sell because they are too small for me. Will fit a US 9 perfectly. Awesome quality as you would expect from earlier Sophnet stuff. The only flaw is the brown stain on the top right of the tongue of the left boot (see pic 3), which was already there when I purchased them (last...
Item is located in Vancouver, Canada. Shipping is free within Canada. Elsewhere buyer pays the shipping Only accept PayPal + 4% or gift payment I can provide more pictures or measurements on request. Please feel free to send me a pm for any questions. Dior Homme 2007 'The Start' Patchwork jeans sz29 These had been worn a few times, Washed once then worn a few more times then stored. Condition 9/10 Measurements: - Waist : 40cm - Inseam : 94cm - Hem : 18cm £200 + 4%
I ship worldwide, pick ups/meeting up in London, UK only All prices are in GBP. Price includes shipping to UK, EU please add 10GBP, contact me for elsewhere Only accept PayPal + 4% or gift payment I can provide more pictures or measurements on request. Please feel free to send me a pm for any questions. Samurai S710XX 19oz sz 29 Lot 013N, these are purchased brand new from Take 5 Taipei. Never got a chance to wear them and I cant fit into them anymore.
I was, but the shipping is a bit too much for me. Thanks anyways!
Sent pm about the Alden. PayPal ready!