or Connect

Posts by Garasaki

It worked for me on an item that wasn't previously in my dreambox and it applied free shipping to my entire order (which wasn't all in my dreambox). I snagged a hella bargin, about 75% off retail on some sweaters I really wanted.  And free shipping to boot.   My bank account says "ouch"
Let us know what happens.   I was actually surprised that I was charged sales tax at all.
I'd love a code that works in the USA just now... Any out there?
I think there's been some discussion of the NOBD II collar worn w/o ties - I'd just add my 2 cents, that I actually like my NOBDII collar worn without a tie OR jacket.   For me, it tends to spread in a way that makes a very strong looking "neck base" which I find to be pretty complimentary.  I don't have a neck like an NFL linebacker, but the way this collar spreads gives my slender build the appearance of a bit more bulk. It also retains a nice arc, which isn't nearly...
Why can't this be a 38??  :(
We had an easier time coming up with 2 daughter names as well, both unique. Our son, we named after my dad (I was named after his dad).  Guess that's taking the easy way out.   PS - I had the opening bid on Spoo's anonymous cashmere sweater!!
 Yeah that code applies to anything.Like, I checked on Isaia sportcoats.  Nice little garmets they are.
 Can you expand a little bit on your last comment?Are you suggesting I add fabric to the hip area, or reduce fabric in the hip area?
 I really like that shirt.  Is it short sleeve?
Recently, they charge when the order is placed, not when the work starts.   I always get an order confirmation email, but I don't hear again until they ship the product.   BTW checking more often dosen't seem to get the product made any faster.