or Connect

Posts by PMaximus

Zegna high-end dress shoes.  Brown color.  Size is stated 10.5.  Excellent condition.  
Question for anyone who might have knowledge of a higher quality (top quality) line from Bruno Magli and where it is (or was) sold.  I purchased a pair of Bruno Magli wing tips from Lord & Taylor about 5 years ago which had a box price of $1100 (reduced to $149 on clearance).  It did not look like any line that BM made, and I have a feeling it was a return from another store in another state.  But I have not seen anything like them from BM since.  I know they have a...
Great D&G full size briefcase in black leather.   Zip pockets.  Fine craftsmanship $2000 MRSP.  Italian styling.  Price is firm and includes shipping in USA.
I am referring to the leather hang tag that has a closure to put you name in, like some luggage bags have for traveling.  I am not referring to the silver lock- just the matching leather hang tag.  I don't see briefcases with matching ones, but I do see ones with non-matching ones, like in the movie "Derailed" with Jennifer Aniston in which a Prada briefcase is shown throughout the movie with a silver name tag.
Hi guys.  On most high-end briefcases there is a hang tag (not price/model tag) for your name, like what is used for luggage.  Is it proper to remove the hang tag because it looks "cheesy" or keep it because it adds to the visuals of the bag?  I have also seen people replace the OEM leather tag with a personal hang tag.  For the guys who care, what is the best look?  Thanks...  
Gorgeous CK Collection black leather briefcase, Made in Italy.  This is the higher-end quality from Calvin Klein "Collection", not available in normal stores.  It is triple gusset (3 sections) which is also not easy to find.  Beautiful soft but sturdy and strong black leather, brushed silver lock (with key).  Zip section inside also.  Size is 17" x 12" x 4".  New, never used, with bags.  Original price $1000+.
Awesome Canali shoes in size 42 but fits US size 10.5M.  Gorgeouse suede cap toe, high quality construction on par with Paul Stuart Choice / Sutor / Santoni FAM, etc $600-$700.  Measures 12.25" across bottom and 4 1/8" at widest.  They fit Medium width.  Standard 10.5D, as in Allen Edmond Park Avenue 10.5D.  Rare suede model from a rare Canali brand.  Elegant shoes, perfect for the season!  Shipping included.  Price is firm.
Very fine Paul Stuart's Choice dress loafers in deep dark brown, size 10.5E US.  Fits TTS.  Average wear to bottoms, with little or no wear to the uppers.  High quality shoes, Made in England, original price $650+.  Measures 12.25" total length of bottoms, and 4.25" at widest.  Priced to sell.  PayPal only.  Shipping included.
Very unique Moreschi oxfords in light brown (walnut) color in semi-brogue styling and outstanding "norvegese" construction.  Great condition with only minor wear to the bottoms and heel and cosmetically only a minor scuff at the toe of the left shoe.  Pictures tell all.  Beautiful leather and clean insoles, even down by the toe.  Size is stated 10.5 but fits a bit bigger, more like an 11, possibly 11W.  (I use the Allen Edmond Park Avenue 11D as how I judge size- so if an...
I'd say they fit TTS.  So if you wear a 10.5D normally, these may be a little big.  Thanks for your interest.