or Connect

Posts by PMaximus

Brand new with tags Ralph Lauren pea coat in size Large.  This is last season's model.  Very high quality tight weave wool blend (80%/20%).  Traditional pea coat, medium/heavy weight.  Color is a tad lighter than standard dark navy.  But darker than shown in some pictures (the close-up pics are accurate color).  This is one of the nicest pea coats offered by Ralph Lauren, Made in Italy, $895.  Classy with a bit of flare.  Size is Large- probably fits someone who wears a...
Prices too high for me and size too big.  So it's not a match :)
Seeking an Italian (designer label only) leather briefcase in excellent condition.  Something like the flap over ones sold by Prada, Gucci, Dolce, and Canali.  Calf leather or pebble leather preferred over saffiano or treated leather.  US shipping only.  Thank you.
Looking for a new or like-new Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Gucci, D&G, or other modern style trench coat in size Medium or a slim Large (40R-42R).  Length max of 42".  Black or tan or gray.  Only high quality designer names (no obscure makers).  US shipping only.  Thank you.
Yes, I firmly believe AE quality has gone down over the years in order to keep the price in the mid level range.  I base that on owning a dozen pairs since 2000 and also on inspecting (and polishing) my father's AE shoes which are 25-35 years old, some of which have barely been worn since he rotates them, some he simply never wore.  Current AE leather quality way down.  Stitching care is down.  Construction quality down.  Quite visible to an objective wearer of AE (yes,...
Rare solid black Ralph Lauren coat in size Large, new with tags.  From 2014 Fall season.  Highest quality materials, cotton blend, bonded cotton blend lapels (semi-stiff lapels), horn buttons, tremendous attention to detail.  Medium weight, 4-season.  Probably the sharpest trench coat you can buy, classic with a modern flare.  Hard to find size Large which will fit suit sizes 42 to 46 well, and probably 44 perfectly- please check flat measurements: 23.5" pit to pit", 19"...
Simpy gorgeous Church's custom grade Toronto model, in size UK 10F which actually fits like a 12D US.  Measured outsole is 13" and insole is 11 7/8".  4 3/8" widest.  Beautiful last and modern shape, probably one of the nicest of the Church's collection.  Quality easily on par with the very best from Crockett & Jones and Sargent.  I am a true size 11US and these are 1 full size too big for me.  No box.  Shipping included, incredibly low price to sell. 
Looking for a new or like-new a high quality trench coat, preferably with a bit of flare, such as the ones from D&G, Gucci, Ralph Lauren Purple or Black Label, Prada, certain Burberry's.  Size Medium or 40R/42R.  Length no longer than 40".  Black preferred, but tan or gray works.  Thank you.  
One of these days I will find a pair at this price in MY size... the elusive 10.5 - 11.  No clue why more shoes aren't made in these sizes and I am sure the demand is there since there are rarely ever any for sale on this site, eBay, or at consignment stores.