or Connect

Posts by PMaximus

Like-new, worn once, genuine loafers.  Gorgeous dress loafers.  Size 9.   
Stunning Royal Tweed dress loafers, premium grade, brand new.  Size 10 US.  Made in England.  High end shoes- top construction.  Really beautiful and modern toe box.  Outer measurements 12 1/8" x 4" at widest.
Classy dress shoes.  Deep black color, brogue styling.  Size is 10.5D.
Perfect for summer, tassel dress shoes.  Priced low for quick sale.
Beautiful light brown Barrett oxfords in cap toe and brogue styling.  Very high quality leather and construction.  Possibly goodyear soles (not sure, but probably).  Excellent pre-owned condition, lightly worn, still feel close to new.  Size is 11.  Outer measurements are 12.5" and 4.5" at widest.  Lovely Italian shoes.  $800 retail. 
Rare wingtip dress shoes in brogue punch hole styling.  High quality, lovely leather.  Measures 12" outside bottom and 4" at widest.  $800 retail.  Also have a very rare pair of similar Italian brogue cap toes in stunning light brown.
Zegna high-end dress shoes.  Brown color.  Size is stated 10.5.  Excellent condition.  
Question for anyone who might have knowledge of a higher quality (top quality) line from Bruno Magli and where it is (or was) sold.  I purchased a pair of Bruno Magli wing tips from Lord & Taylor about 5 years ago which had a box price of $1100 (reduced to $149 on clearance).  It did not look like any line that BM made, and I have a feeling it was a return from another store in another state.  But I have not seen anything like them from BM since.  I know they have a...
Great D&G full size briefcase in black leather.   Zip pockets.  Fine craftsmanship $2000 MRSP.  Italian styling.  Price is firm and includes shipping in USA.
I am referring to the leather hang tag that has a closure to put you name in, like some luggage bags have for traveling.  I am not referring to the silver lock- just the matching leather hang tag.  I don't see briefcases with matching ones, but I do see ones with non-matching ones, like in the movie "Derailed" with Jennifer Aniston in which a Prada briefcase is shown throughout the movie with a silver name tag.