or Connect

Posts by MDeKelver

As described, a Sam Hober 3.5 inch wide by 60 inches long Brick Red promoteo.     Tie is in very good condition, no pulls or stains, worn less than 10 times and I simply don't wear it much.  Goes swell with a navy blazer.    I will include shipping to North American friends included in the price.  Others please inquire.  
Greetings,   I would like to find a source for side adjuster hardware.  Working with my tailor on some new projects.  Something as high quality as Tom Ford or English sources, I find them very high quality (nickel plated).     Have only found this source:  http://www.kentontrimmings.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80_88&products_id=333&zenid=2ebnenao8ld45ieaq1ooquf277   If any industry professionals have a few (a dozen?) to sell, please advise or...
Yes, they can be.  Jackets can be unlined but fully canvassed.  The canvassing is inside the jacket structure (where the inside pockets are).  Take a look at an unlined (3/4 or partial too) and you can see the canvassing on the upper chest behind the lapel. 
It is a 'Galosh' balmoral, with the seam that runs around the shoe is a bit different than a trad Balmoral.  Here are my Wilsons, without punches.  This is on the 104 last (slightly chiseled toe).   
 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3940718397605977/
Fully storm-welted unlined boots with tap soles. Allen Edmonds 5 last.  2 years old, worn sparingly in dry weather only.  Fit is a bit generous as they are unlined very soft leather.  Natural patina from brushing with bit of Lexol conditioner.   Ships with original bags, tan and blue laces, and box included.  Price includes shipping North America.  Inquiries and offers accepted.
My Belgrave, thrifted, and have taken a lot of hand care to bring them up to this level.  
There is an unbelievable trove of Brunello Cucinelli suits in the last few days. 
Greetings,   I would like to offer a Maison Martin Margiela men's trenchcoat in a warm taupe colour.  Size is EU50 and this item fits very slim.  Please see the measurements, it fits like a slim suit coat, slim sleeves.  It is a great streetwear item, you wouldn't wear a blazer or suit jacket underneath.    The fabric is a firm waxed 100% cotton.  The coat is fully lined,  It does not have a removable liner.  The condition is like new, without tags, no signs of wear,...
Greetings,   I would like to offer a Maison Martin Margiela men's trenchcoat in a warm taupe colour.  Size is EU50 and this item fits very slim.  Please see the measurements, it fits like a slim suit coat, slim sleeves.  It is a great streetwear item, you wouldn't wear a blazer or suit jacket underneath.    The fabric is a firm waxed 100% cotton.  The coat is fully lined,  It does not have a removable liner.  The condition is like new, without tags, no signs of wear,...