or Connect

Posts by MDeKelver

Greetings,   I would like to offer a Maison Martin Margiela men's trenchcoat in a warm taupe colour.  Size is EU50 and this item fits very slim.  Please see the measurements, it fits like a slim suit coat, slim sleeves.  It is a great streetwear item, you wouldn't wear a blazer or suit jacket underneath.    The fabric is a firm waxed 100% cotton.  The coat is fully lined,  It does not have a removable liner.  The condition is like new, without tags, no signs of wear,...
Greetings,   I would like to offer a Maison Martin Margiela men's trenchcoat in a warm taupe colour.  Size is EU50 and this item fits very slim.  Please see the measurements, it fits like a slim suit coat, slim sleeves.  It is a great streetwear item, you wouldn't wear a blazer or suit jacket underneath.    The fabric is a firm waxed 100% cotton.  The coat is fully lined,  It does not have a removable liner.  The condition is like new, without tags, no signs of wear,...
Thanks to all.  It buttons left over right, thus a men's piece, as indicated by the graphic.   Thank you bengal for the link to the graphic.      It is a very odd thing, super skinny sleeves which would never fit over a suit jacket.  More streetwear I suppose.    Michael
Help is appreciated, having a 'discussion' with an EBay vendor.  I received something which does not fit like an EU50 for men.  
I am 10uk in Carmina Oscar jumper boots, and they are roomy.  Vamp is not closed when laced tight with thin socks.  I am also 10 in C&J 337, 348, A&E 99, 104.  I keep it pretty simple, I am even 10UK in Simpson.
Just leave them as is.  You've earned some street cred.  They look like beat-up boots. 
Interested.  I have to figure out Rain.  In my size in Simpson, I had a nice snug elongated fit. The vamp was almost fully closed (my low instep).  Comments on the instep on Rain? I have Oscar boots and they fit well.  Maybe rain is oversold as 'wide' but more like normal as opposed to Simpson.
Oh!  How about that.  Good on ya!  
The cleanest looking adelaide I've spotted is perhaps the C&J Westbourne.  At least, no medallion on the toe.
I think that is still an Oxford with Galosh stitch.  Looking at my AS Wilson right now (cap toe galosh) and the box says 'Black Balmoral Oxford'.