or Connect

Posts by MDeKelver

I am 10uk in Carmina Oscar jumper boots, and they are roomy.  Vamp is not closed when laced tight with thin socks.  I am also 10 in C&J 337, 348, A&E 99, 104.  I keep it pretty simple, I am even 10UK in Simpson.
Just leave them as is.  You've earned some street cred.  They look like beat-up boots. 
Interested.  I have to figure out Rain.  In my size in Simpson, I had a nice snug elongated fit. The vamp was almost fully closed (my low instep).  Comments on the instep on Rain? I have Oscar boots and they fit well.  Maybe rain is oversold as 'wide' but more like normal as opposed to Simpson.
Oh!  How about that.  Good on ya!  
The cleanest looking adelaide I've spotted is perhaps the C&J Westbourne.  At least, no medallion on the toe.
I think that is still an Oxford with Galosh stitch.  Looking at my AS Wilson right now (cap toe galosh) and the box says 'Black Balmoral Oxford'.
I am confirmed.
Hi there, I am good for Simpson, can someone please post a pic of the museum burgundy?  I am good for an Adelaide without the heel counter.  Also please post a picture of the shoe: Cap toe? PUnched?
I am one size smaller in AS oxfords than the AE 5 last. If your AE5 is loose, and you prefer a snug fit (as a loafer), go 1.5 sizes.   IMHO only, I have AE5 in 11E (too wide) and 11.5D (too long), and I am wearing 10UK in AS 104 and 99 lasts.
Show me what Plum is?  Burgundy or closer to cherry?  Good idea, but why not just the stock burgundy adelaide?