or Connect

Posts by Itstonight

I think it started well with the shirt and the tie.To me the blazer makes the whole look cheap. It fits badly and frankly the color is reminiscent of an impoverished village's mud huts. Idk why but I really never thought of khaki/ camel / that color as upscale at all. And combines with the shirt and tie in those specific colors makes it very 70's to me.But hey the tie n shirt very well done. Just change the blazer.
It's not that it helps pick a life partner, it helps in creating more opportunities to find a life partner.If one lacks in looks, lets be honest, that's one point against them when looking for a partner.Knowing this, one should make up for it in style. At least this way they would have one thing going for them as opposed to style n looks both against him/her.Think about it. Its like with food.We are first intrigued by how the food looks. If it looks good and it's plated...
Sorry pie-lovers but imma have to go with cake this time:)
I agree with StephanieH. What you wear can completely change if girls find u attractive or not. Real-life example, when I first met my husband I had a "type" of guy I looked for and he clearly did not fit my profile. Truth to-be-told I found him rather ugly with slightly below average looks. And let's not get into his style... Ugh! He dressed like a retired doctor though he was only 30 at the time. One day his brother took him shopping and he bought clothes that were...
I found this tailor shop near me and I'd like to ask if he could take me under his wing to mentor me? I'm studying design and my pattern drafting/altering skills are horrible! So I looked up tailors in the area and found one with amazing reviews. I want to ask him if he can please mentor me but I do not know how to go about asking. I don't have a particular set of skills that I could offer such as sewing in exchange for him mentoring me and I've never been a customer of...
To me they look like a clean version of the Harem jogging pant. I was wondering...are they based on the male trouser pattern? How would I go about achieving this silhouette? The pants seem to have an extra crotch piece that I am confused on how to draft a pattern for. Also, how do i make them taper toward the bottom at the cuff? My apologize for such amateur questions but I'm new to pattern making and still in the beginnings of studying design.   Thanks in...
Hi all! Im ItsTonight. I'm a fashion design student and to be honest not a very good one but I try really hard. I am in love with anything tailored and am hoping to learn a lot from you all. I'll be asking lots of question so be prepared. :D Happy to be a newcomer here.