or Connect

Posts by Mr Knightley

Your outfit sounds great! I agree with you about the dawn of casual.  A friend of mine opened a new shop in Chelmsford in 1976 and, looking back I can see his stuff was anticipating what would become the Casual look as early as that.  Probably the main thing missing back then was trainers.  But early on he was offering Armani, Lacoste, Ciao, Marco Polo and so on.  There were, of course, other shops in London and the SE doing similar things. He had been a skinhead in the...
Congrats Eric and thanks for the votes, guys.
A relaxed day in the office, but outside been dodging the dull and damp English autumn weather - protected up to a point by my dad's 1960s Tootal scarf and trusty Brigg...More details:  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
And I forgot to mention I was wearing new panties - oh well...
Thirty odd years on and they haven't learned...
I assume you paid for yours!
That is a lovely jacket, Clouseau.    On a different note I got to wear my new grey flannel trou this week for the Friday Challenge - better pics thanks to Mrs K's input!  The voting starts later this evening I think.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/508976/friday-challenge-2nd-october-2015-something-old-something-new-something-borrowed-something-blue/15
Ok thanks for the feedback.  It is a rough cotton snuff hanky but point taken.
Some fantastic entries this week. Something old: Mulberry sports jacket dates from about 2003Something new: Bespoke trousers new this autumn and on their second outingSomething borrowed: Well, the 1950s Auguste Reymond is second-hand and I feel I'm just caretaking itSomething blue: Quite a few including Hawes & Curtis shirt, Paul Costelloe tie, pocket hanky from an 'artisan' in Oporto  Details:  [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]
 Details: [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]  For the FC -Something Old: Vintage Mulberry sports jacketSomething New: Bespoke trou new this season on their second outingSomething borrowed: Watch is second-hand Auguste Reymond which I am merely 'caretaking'Something blue - Hawes & Curtis shirt, Paul Costelloe tie, pocket square from an 'artisan' in Oporto Other stuff: Shoes by Cheaney, socks John Rocha, cuff-links H&C  and Creed's Millesime Imperial