or Connect

Posts by Mr Knightley

Very cool. JS seems to be getting much sharper at publicity . I enjoy his Facebook page.
 Sad but true. As I was driving into work earlier in the cold and rain I saw a young woman (with two small children) walking along quite happily in a lightweight and light coloured cardigan!Charity shops around my way seem to have lots of great bargains too. You all know about my Grenfell but I have seen many other tempting coats, sports jackets etc nearly new and hardly worn.
 Thanks for the feedback, cerneabbas.You are right, that summary pic at least was too dark. You may not have scrolled down to see the other three or four pictures that comprised my entry – they were better IMO. The irony is I took trouble to get out the ‘bridge’ camera and set it up in the garden before going to the office rather than relying on snatched iPhone pics taken during the day. The sun was only just up and try as I might to edit the pics later they were all a...
Ha ha! I'm not saying anything ...
[[SPOILER]] Lovely combo Cleav
Congrats Sander - a lesson in understated elegance.
Wore my dad's Tootal for the Friday Challenge. My outfit hasn't produced many votes so far so any more would be welcome... http://www.styleforum.net/t/457597/friday-challenge-february-20-2015-dress-down-your-suit
This was my FC entry.    My dad's 1960s Tootal scarf and new Paul Smith cufflinks.  
Cheers mate
I chose the scarf route too (one of my dad's 1960s Tootals) but still not sure if it works...  Congrats Matt.