or Connect

Posts by SnowSwat

Interesting. There is only a wide peak lapel (3.25") option with Indochino. Though this may have the opposite effect and draw more attention to the shoulders?  
Though the other responses were still helpful, this is more along the lines of what I was looking for.The shoulders probably appear wide due to the jacket's structure/padding. If anything, the jacket's shoulder measurement is a bit small; my lateral delts are actually pushing beyond the padding. For instance, if I lean sideways into a wall, my deltoid hits the first before the padding. If I size down I will likely run the risk of making it appear worse. Thank you for the...
Very true. However the decision  to go online mtm was not mine but the groom's. Now I'm simply trying to make the best out of the situation. 
No this is a remake. However, it is still not where I would like it. I will be getting another remake and am essentially looking for any possible improvements from the SF gods which I can convey to indochino's remake department.   
Thank you for your insight. This is online MTM for a groom's party so the jacket would be completely remade. The question is more so would dropping the button stance and increasing overall length improve the fit?I have tried to address the shoulder divoting but at this pricepoint, I doubt much will improve in that regard. And you can forget about more open quarters. 
X post from the business wardrobe thread. Please excuse the unhemmed trousers. Among a few small changes, I will be having the button stance dropped 0.75" and jacket lengthened 0.75". Thoughts? Should I stick to 0.5" changes? For reference I am 5'6", 145lbs. 
Excluding technical details about the jacket, what do you Think is wrong with it? Others can chime in as well. I feel the body is fine, though it could use more waist suppression. My biggest issue is probably the sleeves. Here is another picture. 
Please excuse the unhemmed trousers. Among a few small changes, I will be having the button stance dropped 0.75" and jacket lengthened 0.75". Thoughts? Should I stick to 0.5" changes? For reference I am 5'6", 145lbs. 
Thanks for the suggestions! I have requested a remake with a few changes.
X post from the tailors' thread.   The jacket is slightly short, needs a bit more waist suppression, and the armholes and sleeves need to be addressed given the dimpling and bunching on the left side. Is this a fair assessment? I am open to any general or specific suggestions!