or Connect

Posts by korce

Hi iGents. I'm getting married and plan to wear a navy suit, black bals, white shirt, and kent wang B&W glen plaid tie. I'm trying to decide on a tie for my best man. He will be wearing a charcoal suit, white shirt, and black bals. I'm thinking of getting him either the kent wang B&W shepherd's check or silver grenadine. Thoughts? I'm worried that the latter may be too monochromatic, though he seems to slightly prefer it to the shepherd's check. I've already bought ties...
Naked and Famous Weird Guy size 31 in Indigo. These have had one or two washes, and have some nice fading starting but still have plenty of life left. Tagged 31 but waist is closer to 32. The hems on these have not been shortened from their original length (were just worn cuffed). Will post exact measurements shortly, but these will fit a 32 waist, and have a 32-34" inseam.
Charcoal Gray Thick as Thieves suit. Worn 5-6 times. The trousers on this suit have always been a bit too slim for my "athletic" thighs, so it is time for us to part ways. This is a staple 100% wool, charcoal gray, 2 button peak lapel suit in the TaT "house cut". It has slanted (hacking) pockets, with an overlapping ticket pocket, and a subdued navy lining. Sleeves are NOT finished with surgeon's cuffs, which make altering the sleeve length an easy operation if need...
For Sale: 100% melton wool, black 4-pocket Klaxon Howl Vest. Great thick melton wool, and quality construction made in Toronto, Canada. This vest is a size small, and would best fit a 36-37R. I'm a 38R and find it a big snug - though if you like a really slim fit it could work for a 38R too. By comparison, this fits slimmer than a 36R Filson Vest (which most agree fits more like a 38R). Just had this dry cleaned and it is looking for a new home. Note there is one very...
measurements?
New Quoddy Canoe Moc, Black Chromexcel, unlined, charcoal camp sole. I Bought these on closeout from Winn Perry. They are new (only tried on indoors). Asking $130 + shipping obo. Yes - WP was asking $110 but I paid $25 shipping to Canada, just trying to make back my own cost here. Marked size 10D but these seem to fit a bit small, more like a 9.5. I have a 10.5D in the Blucher Moc which has always felt 0.5 too big so got these. They are definitely too small for me, and...
Would anyone be able to post measurements for the premium linen jacket and/or premium linen jacket (slim ft) from Ss12? I wear a 38R, so seem to fall right in between their sizing chart. Looks like I might be a small in the regular fit, or a M in the slim fit but I really have no idea. Can anyone comment on the difference between these two fits? If you have any - shoulder, chest, length and sleeve length measurements for sizes S or M in either jacket would be very much...
Sorry Jamison - just reposting this question as I think it may have gone missed from the previous page.Can we expect a summer blazer restock later this summer?
Wow, those summer navy blazers went fast! Sold out in all but the largest size after ~2 hours. Any idea if/when there will be a restock Jamison?
I have a pair of quoddy blucher mocs (brown chromexcel) that I took to India last fall (they were almost new at the time), and after that trip they stunk despite the fact that I often used foot powder (I was wearing them barefoot most of the time). I tried more foot powder, baking soda, new insoles from quoddy, but nothing seems to get rid of the smell. Any suggestions? It seems to be in the leather itself which I really am not sure how to remove the smell...