or Connect

Posts by korce

measurements?
New Quoddy Canoe Moc, Black Chromexcel, unlined, charcoal camp sole. I Bought these on closeout from Winn Perry. They are new (only tried on indoors). Asking $130 + shipping obo. Yes - WP was asking $110 but I paid $25 shipping to Canada, just trying to make back my own cost here. Marked size 10D but these seem to fit a bit small, more like a 9.5. I have a 10.5D in the Blucher Moc which has always felt 0.5 too big so got these. They are definitely too small for me, and...
Would anyone be able to post measurements for the premium linen jacket and/or premium linen jacket (slim ft) from Ss12? I wear a 38R, so seem to fall right in between their sizing chart. Looks like I might be a small in the regular fit, or a M in the slim fit but I really have no idea. Can anyone comment on the difference between these two fits? If you have any - shoulder, chest, length and sleeve length measurements for sizes S or M in either jacket would be very much...
Sorry Jamison - just reposting this question as I think it may have gone missed from the previous page.Can we expect a summer blazer restock later this summer?
Wow, those summer navy blazers went fast! Sold out in all but the largest size after ~2 hours. Any idea if/when there will be a restock Jamison?
I have a pair of quoddy blucher mocs (brown chromexcel) that I took to India last fall (they were almost new at the time), and after that trip they stunk despite the fact that I often used foot powder (I was wearing them barefoot most of the time). I tried more foot powder, baking soda, new insoles from quoddy, but nothing seems to get rid of the smell. Any suggestions? It seems to be in the leather itself which I really am not sure how to remove the smell...
My cousin is getting married in July, at the University of Toronto. The invitation says "Dress to Impress" (wtf does that mean!?). The ceremony begins at 4 or 5PM and the party continues into the evening. I imagine all men will be wearing lounge suits (at a minimum), and was thinking of wearing a seersucker suit myself. Is this too much given that seersucker is generally less acceptable in Canada? Toronto can be downright hot and humid in July, so as far as I'm...
Looking for Quoddy Blucher or Canoe Moc in Brown chromexcel, size 10.5 Located in Toronto, Canada. Let me know what you've got and the price including shipping!
Hi Folks, I'm normally more of a SW&D type, but am looking to purchase a 2nd "good suit." My first suit is a 2B charcoal gray, TaT, house cut - so it is quite slim and "fashion forward." I'm looking to get a 2nd suit, likely navy, in a slightly more conservative (though still relatively slim) cut. Being in Toronto, Samuelsohn seems to be a strong choice. The main question is whether to go OTR or MTM. I tried on the OTR model "Gable" (known as "Geo" at Harry...
I wouldn't worry so much - just be you off the slopes. Workwear an/or semi-technical skiwear should be fine. If you feel like wearing jeans, an oxford cloth BD, crewneck sweater and red wings then wear it - I don't think you'd look out of place. Most people are probably wearing semi-technical clothing off the slopes - eg. art'teryx, north face soft shells, hoodies, fleeces, etc. But that doesn't mean YOU should wear it all the time (off the slopes, that is!)