or Connect

Posts by speedster.8

Not a bad deal considering. I think I saw Newmarkets on sale this time around for 400+£ and tips are 25£ The box says 82E (last)
Quote: Originally Posted by Drydis Greis Do I see an EG Ecton in Edwardian Antique with what looks like a storm welt? Looking at the web site, am I also to understand the shoes are Bespoke or are the shoes displayed RTW? I wouldn't turn my nose up at any one of the shoes exhibited. Im sorry I did not catch this at the time of posting, the pictures i posted from Maxwell are bespoke, I know they have a RTW line witch i believe is meant for...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Buckingham, 61 last, mink suede with tan contrast stitching: Unlined: Nice Manton, congrats! Been pondering a EG unlined my self, In light of Jamaicans GG Im leaning towards the Newelyn. Is it completely unlined? How is for instance toe box construction? Shoes feel much lighter?
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I don't know what this means Galosh .... Like the EG Gladstone But lengthened down the front apron.
Luk probably the best yet, esp the heel
Im interested, and for the record EG have nice belts to .... Dont know who makes them, but the finish and leather is nice. And they match them to the finish of the shoe. HoF looks nice, I look forward to uppdates.
EG from this summers sale, belt wasn't on sale but had been looking for a burgundy one ... I know the Wigmore is a somewhat acquired taste for most forumites, but I like them.
Quote: Originally Posted by yfyf Oh ... well said, it is the Belgrave on the 337 to handgrade standard. I'm not sure how I remembered Audley. Bottom left are Otsuka in burgundy. Who makes the split toe ones? EDIT Found an older post se they are G&G. Nice, happy with them?
Yes I like my Green's The DOF is slightly of here no?
Yes the toe taps are a recent SF habit ...