or Connect

Posts by speedster.8

Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot Thanks! The shoe trees are actually from my two MTO Edward Greens, not these specifically. EG trees are unfortunately not fully lasted. I believe they use they same trees for both the 888 and 82 lasts. Not sure if they only do full sizes or also half sizes. For this reason I don't see much of a need to order trees again if I do another MTO. Rochester or Epics would suffice. I basically just poke around B&S and eBay and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron01 That's for small timers! Smaltimer... Other pics& article http://timetapestry.blogspot.com/200...ta-mickey.html I actually quite like Genta watches
NOS JLP I reckon a us 10,5D would be ok, No? I think it is stated that these would be C&J made, before JLP bought the old EG premises. For the 350£ starting price with trees, might be a nice deal for someonelooking for a tassled loafer. Simmilar to the EG Belgravia ...
There are excellent shirt and shoemakers in Venice, dont know about Padua... But would guess Boggi and other RTW clothing brands may have stores there. Se other threads on Italy
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k Just arrive from G&G. More pictures shortly... Gaz Lovely, that makesme want to indulge ...
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl Mr. Ivants, is one of the spokesman of the "guild of craft" for shoemaker and orthopedic shoemaker in the chamber of commerce in austria. I met his wife and him in order to discuss the upcoming "austrian shoenavigator blog"(title is not confirmed yet). the presentation for the blog is tomorrow, sun. 4. october, during their bi-annual meeting. i.e. KR Georg Materna and Andreas Kudweis, iirc bengal used him, will take...
depends on style and fabric ...
They sure look like EG, 32 is a last they stil use for MTO. I think a lot for the Japanese market. Think they may turnout quite nice after an EG recraft, just look at Bengals recrafted Colehans(also EG).
Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz I'm not sure these are real LP suits or just suits made with LP fabric. There isn't much information on the website. Just the fabric ...
I find them different in cut, Canali appears to have more back fabric between the shoulders. But not quite as much as Valentino. But that is just on me. I find they all have a different cut and drape (just generalising with out regard for line or type)