or Connect

Posts by speedster.8

Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Dunno about that. Iirc, I've seen pics of older EGs with a sock similar to that. Shoebox doesn't look current either. Fwiw, they sure the hell are creased considering they're listed as new... The sock dates the shoes to the 90's ...
The fired it up roughly every 30 minutes at the Villa de Este concours last April. Had a long chat with the designer. Had already sold 35cars by then so production was going ahead. The sound was indescribable. An average db9 regular sounds nice, this is just more brutal ... The detailing and carbon work was REALLY excellent.
Perth, the Sandhurst (on display @ pitti) is nice to though ...
Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat AP Royal Oak Chrono, FP Journe Chronometre Souverain, Lange 1, and (latest addition) Lange 1815 Chrono... The highlight of the 1815 chrono: one of the most beautiful movements ever produced... Love the CS, not that the 1815 is bad but LOVE the CS
Nothing beats cashmere! I like blue, (navy light/dark, aquamarine, sky, dove etc) Brown (all shades) Plum, Rust, Green (bottle, loden, teal, almond) YOU NAME IT. Don't have Yellow or pink though ...
VR If you per chance are still in Berlin, have you seen the store SØR close to Von Truschinsky (who carries C&J, EG; JLP and Carmina +. SØR have Kleman on display, apparently he comes 1-2 times a month. I would also recommend Atelier Fassan who have bespoke shirts, 24hr possible for slight upcharge. But mostly for their Maftei selection, I believe one of the Mafteis are there every other friday. Posh might also be worth a gander, She does bespoke. There have been...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenNYC I was a big fan of Bogner for years but last season I bought Kjus pants and jacket and have been extremely pleased. Not only is the technical design excellent, but they are slim fit and are by far the most flattering gear I've worn (or seen). +1 http://www.kjus.com/
I have come to think Jay Lenno's garage is pretty close to perfect ... The Alpina is stunning But whether the Blue one is a Alpina or "just" a 3.0CSL with alpina wheels ...
Id SO take them in 1/2 size larger
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelw A-whiskey LHS Argyles OTC Quiet at AAAC? Never been a fan of argyles but the whiskey shell is nice