or Connect

Posts by speedster.8

Nothing beats cashmere! I like blue, (navy light/dark, aquamarine, sky, dove etc) Brown (all shades) Plum, Rust, Green (bottle, loden, teal, almond) YOU NAME IT. Don't have Yellow or pink though ...
VR If you per chance are still in Berlin, have you seen the store SØR close to Von Truschinsky (who carries C&J, EG; JLP and Carmina +. SØR have Kleman on display, apparently he comes 1-2 times a month. I would also recommend Atelier Fassan who have bespoke shirts, 24hr possible for slight upcharge. But mostly for their Maftei selection, I believe one of the Mafteis are there every other friday. Posh might also be worth a gander, She does bespoke. There have been...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenNYC I was a big fan of Bogner for years but last season I bought Kjus pants and jacket and have been extremely pleased. Not only is the technical design excellent, but they are slim fit and are by far the most flattering gear I've worn (or seen). +1 http://www.kjus.com/
I have come to think Jay Lenno's garage is pretty close to perfect ... The Alpina is stunning But whether the Blue one is a Alpina or "just" a 3.0CSL with alpina wheels ...
Id SO take them in 1/2 size larger
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelw A-whiskey LHS Argyles OTC Quiet at AAAC? Never been a fan of argyles but the whiskey shell is nice
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 Just spot clean it gently if there is a stain but otherwise, why would you want to wash a cashmere sweater? Washing also takes out lint, and execs pigment. Thus making it softer ... Cashmere Is actually the one wool that really "likes" water Cashmere is PERFECT, the only drawback is low friction resistance ...
Quote: Originally Posted by hobscrk777 Is it legal to advertise for our own eBay listings in here? If in doubt NO ;-) There are a few Ebayers that post on B&S as a PSA, with huge listings and SF discount ... But they are usually quite active to ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Holvart I live in Germany and the problem with Germany is that you are far away from every thinkable center of style-culture. Most of the people here (of course not all) got no taste or a real bad taste and most of them are not interested in dressing a bit nicely. It is easily possible for me to order JL RTW shoes from local stores here but their prices are just ridiculous. Dependent on your region there are several...
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 These Lobbs look fake to anyone else? Link1 Link2 Quote: Originally Posted by Window I can't say for certain, but the sole logo on the Rios he's selling is situated differently than some I saw selling on the b/s. Also, this might be useful: http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...ed+by&ref=home This guy should have been banned a long time ago imo. As far as i remember, the...