or Connect

Posts by speedster.8

Quote: Originally Posted by Nicola Locally prices are only pennies apart so price isn't an issue. The Diplomats come in single sizes while the Ultras cover two sizes (so 41/42 for the Ultra versus the Diplomats being sized in either 41 or 42) Is one better then the other? You need to put them in the shoes to find out, one might have a better fit than the other for you shoes ...
Quote: Originally Posted by ama Yes, Highland is a great beginners scotch. It has just a wisp of smoke, it isn't overbearing. I stil have som Highland Park 18 that is lingering in the cupboard. Note to self -restock, possibly 25. Any thoughts on the 25 vs 18?
The Signet has yet to be opened, but the smal bottle of Macallan is quite nice. Its a Douglas Laing bottling for "A fine cigar's pleasure", non chil filtered, no coloring, single casc 11y.
Thats a good price for the Sartoria ...
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k U last tobacco special suede Congrats, I like.- Not to convinced about the welt though ...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Yes. Dovers are awesome. I just acquired a pair on the 82. HE means Echton ... 6eyes and no heel counter. I quite prefer the Echton to the Dover.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Dunno about that. Iirc, I've seen pics of older EGs with a sock similar to that. Shoebox doesn't look current either. Fwiw, they sure the hell are creased considering they're listed as new... The sock dates the shoes to the 90's ...
The fired it up roughly every 30 minutes at the Villa de Este concours last April. Had a long chat with the designer. Had already sold 35cars by then so production was going ahead. The sound was indescribable. An average db9 regular sounds nice, this is just more brutal ... The detailing and carbon work was REALLY excellent.
Perth, the Sandhurst (on display @ pitti) is nice to though ...
Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat AP Royal Oak Chrono, FP Journe Chronometre Souverain, Lange 1, and (latest addition) Lange 1815 Chrono... The highlight of the 1815 chrono: one of the most beautiful movements ever produced... Love the CS, not that the 1815 is bad but LOVE the CS