or Connect

Posts by speedster.8

couple of new ones ... [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Sadly a defunct maker (but may reappear ;-)
Why let go? if you like them keep and maintain them. Id brush the suede's ... that's it! Dated is in the eye of the beholder, and what you use them with ... I have regretted giving away shoes to the salvation army etc ...
I have been around but sparingly, to much other stuff going on as a family man.I tend to have the same problem, nice samples saved. But not enough angles ...I should post some updates regarding shoes, but taking pictures and posting takes some time.
That is a pair from them that I would not mind having in my rotation ...Bengal, more pics?thanks
I quite fancy this, but alas to small ... Nice one!
not really on bars, but wine storage, but re the uncrate link, which lead me to this kickstarter project (now funded) http://www.getstact.com/ Any toughs on fabricating something like this your self, for a cave ...
Complete sailing wear (RAIN GEAR), slightly to large for me Size L (apox 52 eu I think) Black jacket and bib, this is the series with 70% wool in the fabric. This is the Defenders short jacket & bib which i believe was for the Whitebread team of New Zeeland. "development of the brand’s hugely successful Defender jacket and vest, as well as its patented Storm System fabric technology, all the result of testing products on actual sailors, some of whom were involved in this...
List price was 800,- euro. NEW, UNUSED. BARELY STORAGE TRACES .. I'l ad more info on demand
the left is baby the right is regular.Il post mine soon
A couple of additions, not much time to post anymore :-( You could call them variations on a theme ... oh and on a side note: speed