or Connect

Posts by pinkpanther

Probably no consensus. Strictly personal preference. I like my grossa (cannot go wrong with it).Here is a pic from the last time I wore it. I actually like it better with navy suits but was great with the charcoal on that day.
Today's Hober is a repeat and is the burnt orange diamond weave (3-fold construction).
You are welcome sir. The fabric is fairly thick, that tie is 3-fold. I just asked for the normal pattern and a medium-sized knot. Almost all of my Hobers (including that one) are 3 3/8" wide.
Today's Hober is a repeat and is the bottle green grenadine grossa (6-fold construction).
I think it resolves to a fairly dark brown. Here is a pic from February.
Today's Hober is a repeat and is the Macclesfield print #121 (6-fold construction).
Today's Hober is a repeat and is the royal blue grenadine fina (4-fold construction).
Today's Hober is a repeat and is the geometric pattern #21 (3-fold construction). Happy Monday everyone!
Yes I do and I am in no mood to fix it.
I am still kind of experimenting with seersucker (I only wear it a handful of times a year), I think linen is appropriate but others may have different points of view.With respect to David's linen offerings there are not many of the linen/silk blends remaining. I have tried to talk him into restocking but he has no plans to at the moment. The material is simply fantastic. If he ever decides to restock I will acquire every color he offers.