or Connect

Posts by hlfMANhlfAMAZN

90 shipping included??
BNWOT.... KMW-1980 sz33 Just got these and too big for me ... I like a more fitted jean ... Willing to trade for a similar pair of Selvedge denim ... Apc ps , rogue, and so forth or a nice jacket size large etc... Thanx
Purchased on here last week ... Jeans are tremendous just too small on me , would love to keep but makes no sense $75 or b/o... Also have j Crew only worn maybe a handful of times just too big on me I prefer the 484's $50 or b/o ... Any questions hmu ill hit u rite back ... Send all offers don't hesitate... Thanx and enjoy your day ...
Ill take em my man
Are you a big guy ,, just wondering if this will fit me ... I'm 6'1 190 .... You ?? Just trying to draw a comparison ...
Have 2 brand new pair 514 never worn 34x32 and a pair of Jcrew slim straight worn once same size .... All three for $100 or best offer thanx ... Feel free to ask any questions ... Will post pics in a bit 
Still have will buy ASAP thanx
They're def all saints boots ,,, why the constant questioning of whether or not if the dude wants to look like Ryan gosling ... Who the fuck doesn't the guy got style bruh ,,, every guy should take pointers from him .... 💯
Are these skinny or slim
No care necessary , wear them bitches out .. They'll look better