or Connect

Posts by MartiniGirl

Seconded! Attolini is one of the few names on my list that I need to find. And some of you find it like it's Brooks Brothers  Looking at you Spoo... To add to the list... New York, New York / Tristate (seriously, most of the surrounding "towns" are bigger than some of the cities lower on this list)Harrisburg, PA - Eh, I guess. Not that major though....(and not where my best thrifting is either)Baltimore MD, may be a better choice...about equidistant. (and still not where...
 Pimp's pants, lol. That would explain how insanely nice the pants actually are! But WHOA to the Silver Dollars!! What did you/are you gonna do with them?! I hear silver dollars are TRUE silver if they were made before 1936.... Are they the Morgan Silver Dollars or the Peace Silver Dollars? Please post them! ... If you still have them.  If you have the 1921, 1924 or 1928 Peace Silver, you're actually sitting on some serious money. Assuming they're in good shape.   That is...
 Come to my city! Sure, I've seen piss covered pants too but the more nicer the pants, the cleaner they are.   You're not wrong. Women are slow and tend to get in the way....
 I highly recommend that everyone should. I keep finding money to this day! Not nearly the same amount though.
 This is why being a woman pays off pretty well when thrifting in the men's section. People automatically assume I don't know what I'm doing (which is great!)... Also, most people think I need to look everything up on my phone. Lol. Little do they know I'm a worthy adversary.  Here's a brag I can't prove... Lol. It was last year when I was doing my normal thrifting, when I came upon a pair of Zanella's. Crazy insane pair, that they were. But what was inside the pocket was...
I honestly can't believe what you guys find! It's ludicrous, I tell's ya! Lol. Seriously though, I'm mad jelly. These are from a week of thrifting.... All are available!  This weird ass Skeet blazer.... With working cuffs! Size XL, 100% Cotton. [[SPOILER]]  Pretty soft cotton! [[SPOILER]]  SMALL GUYS WANTED! A more recent Isaia. Colors are actually purple and white. [[SPOILER]]  Nuff said.   Someone say they liked patchwork shirts?! Then here ya go!   Polo Corn made, 100%...
So many amazing choices! Everyone has their own unique style... It's so hard to choose just one. Good luck to everyone! But really, everybody is a winner... Cause you all thrifted/e-thrifted those outfits!   
 Ohhhhh! Soooo jealous!!! Go back there and pet one of those furry fluffkins for me, please! And pictures. We need more pictures of the fuzzy cuteness! 
@FlorianQC Damn dude! That Caruso is awesome! I've never seen Guabello fabric higher than 120's either, so nice score! Speaking of baby lions, is this what the little guy sounded like? Since you said he made little squeaks.... https://instagram.com/p/zXwp4Zn1aj/ Made 2 stops today. Found 2 things.... Both are available if anyone would like them!  [[SPOILER]]  Also bought a Mark Rothko print for @330CK  You're welcome, buddy!   Should I have kopped these?Coogi military...
 Thanks!!! Pics, eh? You got it! This beautiful Emerald green Vega will mark the start of my third Baccarat Vega set! Woooo!!!!