or Connect

Posts by jrmy

Any updates on the Japan Blue x Blue Owl collab?
Pm sent
pm'd about the green one
Recently purchased from another member on SF. I love the jacket, it is just a little too big. It is a great jacket for the fall and layering. I have worn it only to try on, so it is in perfect condition. I would like to sell it or trade it for a size M.   The hunting parka is a water-repellent outerwear piece that integrates technical design in a way that allows for an easy wearing garment. made out of 60 cotton 40 nylon grunge cloth, the hunting parka features raglan...
Code: Bought these off of eBay (the seller is a senior member here) not realizing that they were the 2012 cut. When I bought them they were new with tags. I've worn them three times. My loss is your gain. $100 Shipped via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. I ship the same day I receive payment. PayPal only + 4% or gift. Measurements, Blue in Green style, in inches approximate: Waist: 17.5 Front Rise: 10 Thigh: 11.5 Leg Opening: 7.5 Inseam: 32 Thanks for...
Looking for some Gitman Vintage shirts, size medium, in blue, white and grey. I am flexible on price. Please only new or like new shirts. I will pay via PayPal.   Thank you for reading!
Very interested. I sent you a PM
I need a light jacket for spring and summer and I particularly like bombers/harringtons. Does anybody have any good recommendations for a affordable (~$150) jacket? I would like it to look pretty minimal. What are your thoughts on this one? http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/saint-james-x-barneys-new-york-baseball-collar-jacket-502246195.html?index=4&cgid=men# Thank you!
anyone?
I am looking for a nice feeling/quality bomber for spring/summer.  I saw this one the other day and it looked nice, but I am concerned with feel/quality and the fact that it is final sale.  I like Saint James, but I'm still dubious.    http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/saint-james-x-barneys-new-york-baseball-collar-jacket-502246195.html?index=4&cgid=men#       Thanks!