or Connect

Posts by jrmy

Kind of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could identify the t shirt the model is wearing in this photo. It seems like he's wearing this shirt in just about every photo they post and it is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Looking for work shirts/long shirts/banded collar shirts size L. Down to buy pretty much anything. Thanks.
Bought of a pair of olive needles fatigue shorts size m/32 off grailed and they don't fit. paid $107 shipped, i'll let them go for $100 shipped. got them NWT, only tried on. pm me.   Here's a link with pictures, measurements: http://www.endclothing.com/us/needles-fatigue-short-wq-111.html.   thanks.
recently picked up a baker in navy HCT to go with my navy HCT balloon pants. the colors seem just a shade off. is this reasonable to expect because of different die lots or is it possible to get an exact match?   thanks.
Dark blue with gunnar corn print. worn once or twice, the 5 panel style doesn't really fit my head. nice hat for summer. offer up. shipping (USPS priority) included.    
Great jacket, great condition. Only selling because I gained a little weight. 22.5in armpit to armpit  36.5in raglan sleeve from center of collar  39in length from bottom of collar 50% cotton, 50% wool. Dark navy color.  offer up. shipping (USPS priority) included.
Also have a navy baker from SS15 size Large (fits more M) for sale (or trade for this SS navy HCT version). Basically brand new. Looking to get ~$260 for it. Offer up, I need it gone. Thanks.
Size M chambray work shirt for sale.
Selling black needles combat pants from fw15. Size large, like new condition. $135 shipped. Pm if interested.
Have a navy baker from SS15, size large, worn twice, perfect condition. Looking to trade for a navy baker size large from this SS season or sell outright for ~$225 OBO. Thank you.