or Connect

Posts by jrmy

Looking for workaday fatigues in navy size 32/M. I also have a pair of mainline EG fatigues in nyco navy that I'd be willing to trade or sell.
sold.
Looking for an over parka in navy size m.
WTB Workaday Fatigues in any color/fabric (but preferable olive). Size medium/32. Thank you!
Looking for size MEDIUM long shirts, banded collar shirts, workshirts, and 19th century bd shirts. HIT ME.
Want the one you sold me back? Im in California so I don't get much of a chance to wear it. I've worn it probably 5 times since purchase. Pm me.
Pm sent
pm'd about the green one
Recently purchased from another member on SF. I love the jacket, it is just a little too big. It is a great jacket for the fall and layering. I have worn it only to try on, so it is in perfect condition. I would like to sell it or trade it for a size M.   The hunting parka is a water-repellent outerwear piece that integrates technical design in a way that allows for an easy wearing garment. made out of 60 cotton 40 nylon grunge cloth, the hunting parka features raglan...
Code: Bought these off of eBay (the seller is a senior member here) not realizing that they were the 2012 cut. When I bought them they were new with tags. I've worn them three times. My loss is your gain. $100 Shipped via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. I ship the same day I receive payment. PayPal only + 4% or gift. Measurements, Blue in Green style, in inches approximate: Waist: 17.5 Front Rise: 10 Thigh: 11.5 Leg Opening: 7.5 Inseam: 32 Thanks for...