or Connect

Posts by jrmy

Acne Studios Silas MA-1 Jacket, from A/W '15. Black. I've only tried it on, it's brand new, I have the tags. Wonderful coat for fall winter as it is slightly insulated. Nice hem shape as well. Really beautiful coat, I wouldn't sell it if it was more my style. Shipping international will be expensive if you want tracking and insurance, so send me an offer. Domestic shipping will be tracked and insured. I'm open to offers, but please don't waste my time. Size 52    
Looking to sell a few things. All are in good condition. Shipping in USA included. Accepting offers. More photos and information upon request. Here is a link to my Grailed where you can see other items I have for sale: https://*****************/users/6173-sausagemeat/wardrobe   Engineered Garments Workshirt, Blue-Navy-Green Plaid Twill, L, $135 p2p: 22"  shoulder: 18"  back: 31"  sleeve: 26"   Engineered Garments Blue Patchwork Shirt, L, $150 p2p: 22"  s2s:...
Beautiful, never worn coat from VisVim. All the quality and detail you would expect from Visvim. Really nice flannel fabric and cool brass hem detailing. Just bought this from another user on Grailed, but not really my style. Open to offers, but I don't really want to go lower than $650, so please don't waste my time. Measurements Pit to pit: 23" Length: 33.5" Sleeves: 17"
Selling: Size L dark navy geo jacquard E.G. loiter jacket from SS16. Worn twice, like new. $175 shipped (in the US) OBO. Size L olive Needles smoking jacket from SS15. Worn a handful of times, dry cleaned once, like new. $220 shipped (in the US) OBO.
Kind of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could identify the t shirt the model is wearing in this photo. It seems like he's wearing this shirt in just about every photo they post and it is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Looking for work shirts/long shirts/banded collar shirts size L. Down to buy pretty much anything. Thanks.
Bought of a pair of olive needles fatigue shorts size m/32 off grailed and they don't fit. paid $107 shipped, i'll let them go for $100 shipped. got them NWT, only tried on. pm me.   Here's a link with pictures, measurements: http://www.endclothing.com/us/needles-fatigue-short-wq-111.html.   thanks.
recently picked up a baker in navy HCT to go with my navy HCT balloon pants. the colors seem just a shade off. is this reasonable to expect because of different die lots or is it possible to get an exact match?   thanks.
Dark blue with gunnar corn print. worn once or twice, the 5 panel style doesn't really fit my head. nice hat for summer. offer up. shipping (USPS priority) included.    
Great jacket, great condition. Only selling because I gained a little weight. 22.5in armpit to armpit  36.5in raglan sleeve from center of collar  39in length from bottom of collar 50% cotton, 50% wool. Dark navy color.  offer up. shipping (USPS priority) included.