or Connect

Posts by Owlbass

I only inquired about a cordovan sale but perhaps other 2nds will be as well. I bought my patriots last Feb for $299, I was hoping this year would be $325. Oh well.Also, I think I've read that the trunk show 2nds would be listed on the shoebank but under stock colors. Can anyone confirm this?Thanks
PSA: Cordovan sale starts on Feb 1st for $399.
I just asked Allison about this last week. She said it would be $40 charge. I was wondering about a Shell MacNeil in size 10a.
Has anyone heard more about the Players 2.0? I emailed CS and they just told me the style number. Which I already knew from the shoe bank. I'm curios to know what last it might be on. The style number ends in 6s, would this imply the 606 last? I think I read somewhere that the last number used to refer to the last but not anymore. Right? Thanks
Unfortunately, my belt size is 30 so my options are pretty limited.Thanks for the info. My patriots have about 4 different shades of #8 throughout the shoes so hopefully the belt would at least match one of them!
I'm looking for a belt to match my Cordovan Patriots in Burgundy. Any suggestions? I was hoping not to drop $200 on the cordovan tab belt. How's the wide basic dress belt in merlot? Thanks!
Bummer about the toe but those look stunning! I'm having some serious regret.
I'm keeping them, they look and feel great. I was just trying to figure out why they were defects. Now onto the Mac/cold iron method.
My first pair or cordovan shoes! Does the left shoe look more pointy? I think that might be the defect.
I wanted to share this information, a couple of years ago AE donated patent leather shoes to all the men in the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. I searched for it in the thread but couldn't find anything. It's just another great reason why I should buy from AE. Professional orchestras need all the help they can get these days.