or Connect

Posts by princealbert

I have seen a Bourton brogue in Sienna Scotch grain on a Japanese retailers site in the past. Slightly darker than acorn but looked like a great combination
Thanks
Can you tell me the hight and chest size of the person wearing the jacket in the photos? Thanks
Yes, I am pretty certain that these are custom made for the retailer.
Just received these Stows. I know that suede and crepe soles don't appeal to everyone but I'm really pleased with them especially as they cost under GB£170 !!   They came from a retailer in Holland and arrived in under 2 days. Here is the link to their site. They still have some great bargains in case anyone is interested: http://www.mayfair-maastricht.nl/brands/trickers/    
I own a pair of Roberts on the 2298 last. I generally struggle with the 4444 last but love the fit of the 2298. No heel slippage and definitely true to size. The Robert is an excellent shoe as well - really underrated IMO, a timeless classic.
I believe this style is called Chepton. The R E Tricker eBay shop has some for sale right now.
Thanks - that's useful info.
Those brogues look absolutely perfect. Out of interest how do you find the 81 last? Does it run true to size? I'm a big fan of the 2298 last but I don't get on with the 4444 last.
Although none of my Trickers shoes and boots are in Espresso, I believe the general recommendation for this colour is to use black polish.