or Connect

Posts by Stiva

Suit and tie are great. Girlfriend is quality.
He turned around two for me in seven days. Measure, one fitting and final. I wouldn't go any tighter than that.
Penfold, that is an excellent result. Might have gone for no roping in the shoulders, but great! What weight is that?
This Be The Verse by Philip Larkin They fuck you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had And add some extra, just for you. But they were fucked up in their turn By fools in old-style hats and coats, Who half the time were soppy-stern And half at one another’s throats. Man hands on misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, And don’t have any kids yourself.
I bought my daughters one each for their 21st birthdays - 3 and 2 years ago respectively. No issues with size. They go pretty much under the radar that way. The main danger is if you fly one of the airlines with a 7 kg carryon limit that weighs at check in.
Iso, I'm sure Darkside didn't mean to be offensive. He probably didn't realise you had a penis.
Rach et al I have just now read this thread from 2009 through, and it is both informative and entertaining. Many thanks to Rach for driving it. I am looking for a travel bag - not a messenger or tote - along the following lines. I want something that will accommodate my needs for anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks - on the latter occasions together with a smaller bag to carry any extra stuff if necessary. And I want the main bag to be carry on size. I have previously...
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Millstone reference. Fell off chair laughing.
There comes a point where the weights can give rise to fit problems - even with bespoke.