or Connect

Posts by Stiva

Iso, I'm sure Darkside didn't mean to be offensive. He probably didn't realise you had a penis.
Rach et al I have just now read this thread from 2009 through, and it is both informative and entertaining. Many thanks to Rach for driving it. I am looking for a travel bag - not a messenger or tote - along the following lines. I want something that will accommodate my needs for anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks - on the latter occasions together with a smaller bag to carry any extra stuff if necessary. And I want the main bag to be carry on size. I have previously...
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Millstone reference. Fell off chair laughing.
There comes a point where the weights can give rise to fit problems - even with bespoke.
If you have your correct size nailed down, HY is efficient, reliable, good quality and well-priced. Ordered recently. Received. No problems as usual.
The importance of this is not to be underestimated. The only reason I first came to bespoke (and only after that, the web) was that OTR did not work for my height and drop. If it did, I would be a happy man. I remember once going to an upmarket menswear store in Germany - thinking that in a land of large men they would have something to fit - only to be told I had to go to the "Hochgewachsen" store. OTR works so well for so many. Sugarbutch is a prime examplar. ...
Brooks Bros?
Trusted AP.
I'm in a similar situation. Shirts shipped from NMWA more than a week ago - to Shopmate in Oregon, which should take two days at most - and not a peep from them since.