or Connect

Posts by Stiva

Nice, Choc. As a fellow tall, what size Hudson is that, and do you notice a distinct difference in the shoulder width compared to the Napoli or the Washington?
Napoli is the roomiest. The design your own suit facility allows you to pick different sizes in jacket and pants.
Zhe, I did mean that the Livorno is significantly smaller than a Napoli of the same size. And I think q's pictures show that in the shoulder and chest, as do the published SS measurements. The Napoli is generally accepted to be the roomiest of the current SS offerings.
I find this difficult to understand. The Napoli is significantly larger than the Livorno in the shoulders and chest. In fact, I can fit into a Napoki but not a Livorno of the same size.
The foo 4 x 1 relaxed and slouchy experiment. http://www.styleforum.net/t/67666/the-rubinacci-thread/3600
It works very well as a 6 x 1. Which isn't always the case.
Do you mind me asking whether that is a 6 x 1 or a 6 x 2?
Although olive suits are not so great with grey hair, which I don't think is a problem for md.
Andy57, I've always wondered what the Wheat would look like made up that well. And it looks very fine. You have also done it proud with the tie and shirt. I suspect that with a lighter complexion both tie and shirt need to have saturated colours - as you have done. Perhaps a brown or navy grenadine would have been as good. Is the suit fully lined, and if so does that make it less adaptable for the hotter weather?
Well. How about those Brumbies?