or Connect

Posts by jsd642

Ended up grabbing that KK Attachment jacket that nicelynice posted a few pages back. Just received it today, its definitely some substantial leather. Similar or greater thickness than my FW15 heavy horse incarnation. Tossed it on for an initial fit check and a few photos. Will plan to post some better detailed pictures later. Its a bit snug in the pits and over all a pretty slim fit, but I live down in Texas so the desire to layer is generally pretty low. Excited to break...
I have a size 40 Himel Kensington, I am ~6' 1" 175lbs. It fits nice, more so on the slim side, but not overly slim. I can try to grab a fit picture if that would help.I haven't tried an rmc j-100, but based of experience with other rmc products, I imagine it would be amazing.I discovered I'm not a fan of no handwarmer pockets, so I am looking to sell of my nearly brand new himel at a substantial discount if anyone happens to be interested.
sorry if i missed this already, but what last are these on? They look great
 Thanks man, Picked up a size 48, I am a ~ 32-33" waist and ~11.5-12" thigh. Agreed, definitely on the slim side, but generally how I like my pants to fit.
Just received some LUC Autumn/Winter 2013 Military bread bag pants that I purchased recently from INK, they were running a nice sale and still have some items left if anyone is interested. First LUC item I have handled, these pants are amazing. Much heavier/stiffer than I expected, remind of a new pair of denim, will definitely be looking to grab more from them in the future.  [[SPOILER]]
anyone interested in a pretty much brand new pair of Notre x Viberg coffee chromepaks in a size 9? I don't think they're going to work for me, but they're a bit too "used" to return back to Notre.   Planning to put up on grailed, but figured I would ping this group first, will let them go for a good price. 
Planning to pick up a pair of guidi back zips soon, anyone have a comparison between the soft horse vs the regular full grain horse? Also, any opinions on the slim shaft vs the regular (will likely grab the regular, just a bit curious)? Appreciate any insight you guys may have
*wrong thread*
anyone able to offer some insight on LUC waist/thigh measurements? Looking between a size 48/50, sounds like the 48 will put me closer at a 32" and the 50 towards a 34" waist. I wear a 32-33" typically, but haven't had much luck finding a corresponding thigh measurement and wasn't sure if those were overly tight or anything. Currently thinking 48 is the way to go (I typically wear ~12" thigh). 
Haha, yeah I actually love the boots, and once the other dude posted a picture of the 8 eyelets I was like "man I swear mine have 7!"...I am curious as to what options viberg may have to fix them up (actually don't think you could fix this issue, but maybe replace one?)Once you notice... It's a bit more bothersome haha