or Connect

Posts by jsd642

Confirmed the change to black calf mdr 9/22/14
Order date was 8/23/13
Sure, I received exactly what I requested during one of my many order changes, started with a black lamb 2103 dr, then went to black calf, then went two black calf mdr, then navy calf and then whiskey calf over the course of 18 months or whatever, I actually got the black calf MDREdit: although at some point I guess I lost out on the 50 dollars required for the colored calf
Thanks man, assuming you're interested in how those leathers compare, the olive lamb was pretty nice, not thin what so ever and I was overall pleased with it, the oxblood was great, some stiffer substantial calf, great color and seemed very durable, really liked it. The black calf is nice, not nearly as stiff as the oxblood, similar in weight to my lewis leathers black calf. Thick stuff but not overly stiff. Out of the three, I like the oxblood calf the most.
Got my black calf 3-zip gunmetal MDR today ( I had changed this order several times but it looks like the black calf config is what stuck, cool with me though). Added some lazy basketball shorts + dirty mirror selfies just for the hell of it.
Whiskey MDR and oxblood 2013 dr may be my August 2013 orders - jsd642@gmail.com
well, if by chance you manage to provide a few order updates,    Order name: J Dixon Order date: aug 23 2013 Jackets:  1x 2013 DR - oxblood calf + bemberg 1x MDR (collared moto? never was able to get confirmation if my order change went through,,,) whiskey calf + bemberg   - jsd
well, its probably about time to face the fact that the 1700 dollars I spent in aug. 2013 was stolen.
8/23/2013 calf leather spot for sale if anyone wants it
hey guys,   I have two full leather, colored calf+bemberg spots available if anyone wants them.   Purchase date: 8/23/15 Cost: $850.00 Details: Whiskey Calf / Oxblood Calf - bemberg lining on both.   let me know if you're interested! -jsd